Author Topic: Frawley still working, hurting  (Read 3238 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: Frawley still working, hurting
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 02:57:15 PM »
so true, but i heard how he tried to take credit for kraks gr8 form on the w/e!!! what a joke, danny is the reason why kraks development has been so slow!!  by wrapping him in cotton wool all those yrs

Throw Petts, Tucky and Hyde's names in there too.

and tery wallace, why dosnt danny come out and say he is teh reason why tery is there, thanx to him and his pathetic record, terry was able to jump onbopard the tigger train!! :lol :lol :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »
so true, but i heard how he tried to take credit for kraks gr8 form on the w/e!!! what a joke, danny is the reason why kraks development has been so slow!!  by wrapping him in cotton wool all those yrs

and tery wallace, why dosnt danny come out and say he is teh reason why tery is there, thanx to him and his pathetic record, terry was able to jump onbopard the tigger train!! :lol :lol :lol

And thanks to Spud we also got 5 pics in the top 20 of the 2004 draft  ;).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »

And thanks to Spud we also got 5 pics in the top 20 of the 2004 draft  ;).

i have cured my anger over spud! once i hated him , now he is ok, thatnx to his failings , we are actually getting somewhere!!  :thumbsup  :thumbsup

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 10:21:47 PM »
I guess one thing to thank Spud for is that he finally got us to rock bottom. We finally got a number 1 and priority pick after being sh_t for so many years but always finishing 10th or aroundabouts.

They finally thought it's time for proper action and went after a gun coach, and have tried to turn the place around finally.

But he still picked Hudson and Houlihan, that i'll never forgive him for.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 12:03:52 AM »
I guess one thing to thank Spud for is that he finally got us to rock bottom. We finally got a number 1 and priority pick after being sh_t for so many years but always finishing 10th or aroundabouts.

They finally thought it's time for proper action and went after a gun coach, and have tried to turn the place around finally.

Spot on Wayne. 2004 was hell for the Club but it will go down as the best thing that happened to the RFC since 1980. It took 48 losses in just 3 years and a $2m loss to finally wake everyone up to the fact we were a rabble.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd