Author Topic: Look out he is at it again  (Read 4783 times)

Offline getbacktoglorydays

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
Look out he is at it again
« on: August 19, 2004, 04:27:21 PM »
The Phantom is back, that wanker Michael Pahoff is threatening the club again here is what he posted on PRE today

"Rumours have come to me that Michael Humphris is being increasingly frustrated by extreme restrictions being placed on his accessibility to all the Tiger books of account.
This has also been compounded by allegations that for an ever increasing period, now running longer than credible that Corn Chips has been uncontactable at the snow. Makes a joke of a President whom is supposed to be spending 40 hours a week diligently working for the club. One week great, two weeks fine, three weeks maybe, longer - whose leg are you pulling?
As a result, all Michael Humphris' requests are being frustrated.

Now for those of you at Punt Road reading this, listen to me clearly. If in one week rumours do not abound that Michael Humphris has become a very happy and contented munchkin very quickly....well Zurgles may start hearing these rumours as well as a very long list of media mobile numbers one particular RFC member has accumulated in the contacts section of his mobile phone.

We hope you understand.....have a nice day."

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?action=post;topic=8991.45

Can you beleive the front on this guy :gobdrop
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 10:42:25 PM by getbacktoglorydays »

Offline Disco

• Future Richmond star
Re: Look out he is at it again
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 04:34:57 PM »
Cant we get together 100 signatures and revoke his membership?

Absolute tosser!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 04:41:25 PM »
FACT:

Clinton Casey was at the RFC yesterday - I saw him, waved to him - saw him leave the building.
PS: GBTGD

As you have quoted something from another site can you please supply the appropriate link as per our posting guidelines.

Don't want to upset anyone ;)

:cheers
WP

« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 04:48:44 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 04:47:36 PM »
Im really commentless, he seems to continue talking dribble.

Its sad when a person cant see that their role is long long gone. He did his job a long time ago, its now time to just move on.

Whats PRE? :shh :shh
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

froars

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 05:00:02 PM »
Talking of seeing things, like books of account, i'd really luv to see the club minutes and see how many times directors actually attended these meetings.  Be interesting.  I'd also like to see who carried out their job functions and who didn't  ;)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2004, 05:03:49 PM »
Talking of seeing things, like books of account, i'd really luv to see the club minutes and see how many times directors actually attended these meetings.  Be interesting.  I'd also like to see who carried out their job functions and who didn't  ;)

You don't need the minutes Froars - the details of the number of meetings they attend in a year is included in the annual report.

In 2003 there were 12 meetings and this is the attendance records:
CL Casey         12
GI Cameron     11
MC Daddo     8
AF Jewell   11
DE Lord   12
G March   11
BA Schwab   11 :o first time in his time he attended more that 10 his average was 9
RJ Turner   12
PJ Welsh   10

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2004, 05:13:33 PM »
Fair dinkum, how powerless is he when he needs the power of the media to add muscle to his cause?

He’ll be appearing on A Current Affair next.  That’s how pathetic this whole thing is. ::)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 05:16:14 PM by Tiger Spirit »
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2004, 08:01:03 PM »
Who did he hear this rumour from? Abraham Lincoln  ::). Maybe it's time for another Miller email to put this looney back into obscurity where he belongs once and for all  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2004, 08:05:38 PM »
Who did he hear this rumour from? Abraham Lincoln  ::). Maybe it's time for another Miller email to put this looney back into obscurity where he belongs once and for all  :thumbsup.
;D ;D

Hand delivered mail is much more personal MT. Besides, it's impossible to send a letter bomb over the net.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2004, 08:12:57 PM »
;D ;D

Hand delivered mail is much more personal MT. Besides, it's impossible to send a letter bomb over the net.

:rollin

MT applaudes FF on his very clever and topical historical reference  :bow
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 08:15:26 PM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

froars

Transparency
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 08:37:20 PM »
Dear Mr Casey & Mr Schwab,

Would you both get your acts together and behave like responsible directors and former directors of our club.

Casey, if you have nothing to hide – show the books to the other ticket now.

Schwab, if you know something that you think is suspect, illegal or whatever, come clean to the proper authorities – ASIC, or whoever.  They are the place to go for such things – not PRE.

Whoever is leaking innuendo to people like Phantom and his other giant egomaniacal mates is doing nothing but hurting this club.  Also, using these people as tools (pretty apt word) is doing nothing for the Schwab ticket cause – because you are alienating supporters who don’t like to see such biased commentary without showing evidence as to why they so vehemently support you.

Also, is pretty gutless “if” these people are being used as pawns for their cause.  They forget that a lot of people know these people, and while I don’t like them, I suspect they will suffer personal backlash if any claims are unproven.

But they aren’t the important people in my book.  The most important people are the Richmond members in toto – from the junior squadron members to president’s men.  If you know things that are not quite “kosher”, you are morally obligated IMHO to say so.  If you can’t do that, please go away, forget about the RFC, because to me, quite frankly, you are nothing but troublemakers.

I’m sick of seeing nudge, nudge, wink, wink posts on PRE.  They may well have some accurate and alarming information for all RFC supporters, but they’re not brave enough to make this information known.  You have to ask why?  Because maybe their information is from word of mouth and not hard and fast FACTS.   Show us ALL the facts or shut up.  You must have some, otherwise why the dramatic resignations from the board and putting up a ticket opposing them in such a way.

It’s simple Schwab – come clean with what you know so we can all make judgments as to how we want our club to run in the future (because, like it or not, we all have a right as paid up members to learn if our club is in trouble) and, more importantly, before it’s too late to fix. 

I am suspecting your silence as to whether there is anything for supporters to worry about how the club is run is because there is nothing, other than bad past decision making.  I mean, you wouldn’t be so silent if you knew of anything untoward – or would you?

The only thing all this crap and innuendo is achieving is splitting the club in two – the Richmond Football Club needs unity.  So pull your bloody heads in ppl.

So if anyone knows anything untoward, put up NOW or shut up and let’s just let the natural course of democracy take place.

Bulluss

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2004, 09:04:34 PM »
This Pahoff bloke is an absolute tosser, who does he think he is?

I have heard Miller talk about him as being a good judeg of young talent, has he had a role at RFC before?

He is a pain in the arse and all of this media attention is going to his head.

froars

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 09:20:17 PM »
This Pahoff bloke is an absolute tosser

As to now, this is the only "quote" of substance and fact to date  :rollin

froars

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 09:36:45 PM »
I know for another fact, that i will be questioning those people in the so-called know of any alleged impropriety as to why they have held their silence for so long.  I don't think there will be any white knights in this saga.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 10:01:42 PM »
This could be another significant event in history. The Boston Book Party.
Throw those ledgers overboard!
I can't find my Apache outfit. Will a sari and head bandage do?
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott