Author Topic: Loss Isnt Bad...Its how it had to be!  (Read 6559 times)

froars

Re: Loss Isnt Bad...Its how it had to be!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2004, 10:05:01 PM »
but the fact that wallace has seen how much crap he has to get rid off...in past seasons players have played 2 or 3 good games near the end of the year and survived the cut
I don't think Wallace is that stupid somehow  ::)

Ox

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2004, 10:46:58 PM »
As ive said,i think its symbolic and also warranted that we finish last in Frawleys last season at the club.
Watching the game today i couyldnt help but be abhored with the negative influence this guy has had on the team over the last 5 yerars.
They seem to all play the style of game he played at st.kilda and definitely have no method.
It's a GREAT thing that we've gotten rid of him and i mean that from the bottom of my oxen heart.
Some of u say you wish him the best in his endeavours - not me!
I hope he pays for the setbacks he has imposed on us due to a mixture of his simple mind and his mis-informed ego and opinions.

As for TY i was very happy to see him snap like a twig,who wouldn't after 5 years on death row.
The guy had just had a gutfull !!!
I would love to smash that  wiliams turd and credit to Ty for making him seem like a little biatch.
I thought it showed that he had the schit to re-sign him.

BTW,Arent Hawthorn the softest little mummys boys in the forward line with faggots like Williams and Bateman putting on performances that make the soccer look tough...but then again,
they beat us ! :help

God knows how much better these kids will be,both mentally and physically under Wallace

froars

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2004, 10:54:21 PM »
Some of u say you wish him the best in his endeavours - not me!
I might say that on here, but what i'm thinking of what i'd like to do to Spud ain't wise to put  :rollin

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2004, 11:09:22 PM »
Put your veggie peeler away slowly Froars  :scream
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

froars

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2004, 11:23:35 PM »
The vegie peeler would be too nice lol
Very clever Gibby - i finally caught on
Spud - peeler duh lol

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2004, 08:46:15 AM »
Another wooden spoon beckons and I am so angry I cannot put it into words (hence why I didn't go near a computer last night >:().

And I am sorry but I don't give a stuff about draft choices at the moment - the first 2 picks in the draft will not make me feel any better about being last. And to top it off to be beaten by Hawthorn - you know Hawthorn the club that cannot get a coach at the moment, who have the likes of Williams who  mouths off but cannot and will not take a hard hit.

It was an embarassing and insipid performance by some of so called "top tier" players and hopefully some of them will be gone at seasons end (that's if someone is dumb enough to take them  :'()

The only thing that keeps me going is the kids, the likes of Hartigan, Jackson, Coughlan, Schulz.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 08:48:13 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2004, 10:50:51 AM »
Its sad bc of the mentality that we have taken that its ok to finish last. ITS NOT OK! And its sad bc its a true reflection of where we had to be. I mean we are the worst in the comp and realisation has hit us.

Ive never been more disgusted all year (except for the Geelong game in Rd 4)....I was furious...livid....This season just cant stuffen end. There is no joy in seeing kids go out there and die in the a$$...there is no joy in going in the wet to the footy....there is no joy in seeing the slime-balls in the box and that includes you Hutchy you piece of filth walk down that isle with their heads down just going through the motions.....there is no joy. Next year can come and it will be quicker but stuff YOU Miller for putting me and every other Tiger fan through this season.......stuff YOU for taking out that clause and making 2004 the worst year ever as a Tiger fan.....stuff YOU Frawley for 5 years of setting us back....and I doubt you will ever EEEEEEEVVVVVERRRRRRR get another coaching job again.

Note: This post was written at boiling point. I am furious...I am burning with anger....I dont want to go this week, but I do so I can sing the GOODBYE song....but I dont want to have to belt a Richmond supporter that tells me to show respect bc he is a good guy....my head is going to bust....
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2004, 10:58:40 AM »
I'm with you om21.  I can’t feel good about a wooden spoon, regardless of what’s at the end of it.  It’s demoralising.  I’m sure I’d eventually get over it, if it were to happen, but right now I hate looking at the ladder.

I expected and wanted to win yesterday, as much as I've ever wanted to win.  And I'm shattered about the result.  It's going to be a long week waiting for next weekend's results.  I don't want to finish last.  I've experienced it before and I don't want to experience it again.

Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2004, 11:06:24 AM »
I expected and wanted to win yesterday, as much as I've ever wanted to win.  And I'm shattered about the result.  It's going to be a long week waiting for next weekend's results.  I don't want to finish last.  I've experienced it before and I don't want to experience it again.

Shattered is a good word TS - because despite all the anger I was shattered yesterday. And the worst bit - the usual suspect let us down again - gee how many times have I said that this season?

While we all spend so much time blaming the coach (and quite rigthly too) a majority of our players shouldn't escape unscathed. If they don't respect the coach I don't care but the fact they show such little or no respect to us the members and supporters is what makes my blood boil.

I pay a lot of money to support them and year after year I get so little in return.

Get beaten by a better side playing well but lose like they did yesterday..... I ask myself why I bother

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2004, 11:08:39 AM »
I pay a lot of money to support them and year after year I get so little in return.

Get beaten by a better side playing well but lose like they did yesterday..... I ask myself why I bother

Which is why I aint sure if Im going to go next week.....I mean how the stuff can anyone justify me seeing 3 spoons in my life-time at the ripe age of 23 is beyond me....
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

RonBranton

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2004, 11:36:54 AM »
Hang in there Om - it can turn around in a couple of years - just look at the ladder in 2000 and see who was in the bottom five - Port, Dockers, St Kilda, Collingwood and West Coast.

When Froars took me to the 1967 Grand Final it was 23 years since we'd won one - don't give up.

I expect to receive about 4000 wooden spoons if we finish last - but I won't give up on them. The good times are too good.

froars

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2004, 11:40:14 AM »
When Froars took me to the 1967 Grand Final it was 23 years since we'd won one - don't give up.
We had a great day didn't we pop  :rollin

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2004, 12:51:36 PM »
I expect to receive about 4000 wooden spoons if we finish last - but I won't give up on them. The good times are too good.

Yes the good times are great RonBranton but the bad times are just getting harder and harder to take.

When we last won the sppon it didn't matter because we had no money and they were a group of kids.

Now we have some very highly paid blokes who jog around the oval as if they don't care.

I suppose that's the bigget difference - I care and they apparently don't :banghead

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2004, 03:06:17 PM »
Now we have some very highly paid blokes who jog around the oval as if they don't care.

I suppose that's the bigget difference - I care and they apparently don't :banghead

Summed it up perfectly WP. Back in '89 when we last "won" the wooden spoon we were so far below the salary cap that it wasn't funny (out of necessity of course). Most of it spent on country kids who came cheap. Compare that to now where we now pay the whole 100% for the same result if not worse as many of our blokes now couldn't give a stuff!
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ox

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2004, 05:08:57 PM »
I Dont GAF about the wooden spoon.

We ARE the WORST team in the comp.
Our leadership group is laughable at best.
We deserve to finish last.

Dont expect miracles folks,we are the worst!

Yesterdays loss should magnify the non efforts of the heartless peas in the squad.

FACE FACTS -WE ARE THE WORST TEAM -WORSE THAN HAWTHORN.

McDonald can outcoach FRaw;ey - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]'

I hope the Frawley legacy at Punt road  fukken dies the second he walks out the door.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 06:43:54 PM by Ox »