Author Topic: LMAO-Another mindless schpeel from the nuff nuff  (Read 2076 times)

Ox

LMAO-Another mindless schpeel from the nuff nuff
« on: August 23, 2004, 12:35:38 AM »
Frawley plans salvage job
7:00:07 PM Sun 22 August, 2004
Jordan Chong
Sportal/Exclusive to richmondfc.com.au

Richmond coach Danny Frawley says the club has six days to try and salvage something from this season.

Speaking after Sunday's 23-point loss to Hawthorn at the MCG, Frawley was keen to focus on some of the club's younger players and make the best of a difficult situation.

"What we started off in the pre-season hasn't come to fruition so we've got six days as a group to really focus on winning a game of footy next week," Frawley said.

WTF is this guy on?

"You just be as professional as you possibly can be.  You've just got to keep your shoulders back and head up and chin up and we've got six days to get something out of our year, which has been a pretty ordinary one to say the least."

LMAO@6 days to turn it all around

"We're not in great form, we're not in great confidence but you've also got to look at some of the positives," he added, referring to the likes of Brent Hartigan and Daniel Jackson.

The Tigers take on Sydney next weekend, needing a win to break a 13-game losing streak and avoid the wooden spoon, with Hawthorn and Richmond separated by only 0.93 percent.

With the club announcing Terry Wallace as its coach for 2005 and beyond last week, Frawley also spoke about the difficulty of having his successor ready and waiting to take over once the season concludes.

"In hindsight, a new coach getting named 10 days ago, if I had of known that was coming down the road I might have looked the other way."

WTF! U spend your whole life looking the other way

He added later in the media conference: "You've got to be a realist, there was always going to be a new coaching coming in. In an ideal world, it would have been great to see that happen in round 22 but realistically, that was never going to happen."

"You've got to have a look at it from the club's perspective, there's membership, there's sponsorship, there's a whole realm of situations with other clubs wanting coaches as well."

On the match, Frawley felt his team didn't take its chances and paid tribute to the efforts of Hawks ruckman Peter Everitt, who kicked three goals and had an astonishing 42 hit-outs

IDIOT

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: LMAO-Another mindless schpeel from the nuff nuff
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 03:34:52 AM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOO at this clown expecting us to wait until round 22 to get a new coach so we don't hurt his feelings.

froars

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 07:01:14 AM »
"In hindsight, a new coach getting named 10 days ago, if I had of known that was coming down the road I might have looked the other way."
Thank god he stayed on in a way - the club might have put Brittain in and we could have won a few and got all excited again.

Don't worry Danny, i'm sure there's light at the end of the tunnel for you - just hope it's a train coming the other way.

:banghead

Bulluss

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 09:03:35 AM »
I want this clown out of the place today!, i felt a little sorry for him of late but after coming out yesterday and having a crack at the club about Wallace's appointment i wish he did leave 6 weeks ago.

You are the DUD who put us in this spot and have won stuff all games over the last 3 years.

Next Monday cant come quick enough and i wish i could march this prick out of the door and tell to never even consider coming back to Punt Road.

When he leaves he can take him losing metality with him.

Oct 1 cant come soon enough, Wallace will be like a Japanese Chef on the Tapinyarki(chop, chop, chop, chop)

Brint it on.

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 10:53:55 AM »
 :gobdrop :gobdrop WTF? I wake up to read this crap served up to me.......NO ONE WANTED YOU TO STAY UNCLE DANNY!!!!!! SO WHY DID YOU?

Ohhh I cant beleive the nerve.....I would have given up those picks had we not had to endure the past 6 weeks.

Im just glad Im on OER bc I would be throwing up reading people 'support' this man anymore. Richmond and Frawley should never be used in the same sentence again as of Saturday 6pm (Ill give him time for one last press conference).
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

Offline Struggletown

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »
Didnt Frawley say the club should be moving as quick as possible to appoint the best coach possible after his contract wasn't renewed?
Here he says if he had of know a coach was to be appointed before the end of the season he wouldn't have stayed??
Now he feels sorry for himself??
WTF am I missing?? :-\
Drink,Drugs and Shagging models.
The rest l just wasted.
  George Best on where his millions went

Ox

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 06:48:29 PM »
Didnt Frawley say the club should be moving as quick as possible to appoint the best coach possible after his contract wasn't renewed?
Here he says if he had of know a coach was to be appointed before the end of the season he wouldn't have stayed??
Now he feels sorry for himself??
WTF am I missing?? :-\

Absolutely nothing!
He is.
He'e missing plenty.

I dont particularly appreciate the way that he's walking out of the joint backwards now
when we are the ones who should have given up on basic human faith as a result of his
moronic ramblings and severely lacking leadership qualities.