Author Topic: WE ARE ADISGRACE  (Read 1446 times)

Offline shano62

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
WE ARE ADISGRACE
« on: August 23, 2004, 11:16:12 AM »
WE have to be the worst sie in the AFL We need a BIG clean out a BLOODY BIG clean out GOOD LUCK TERRY YOU will need it :banghead

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: WE ARE ADISGRACE
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 11:21:44 AM »
Scary thing is that history tells us that our players always perform well in the first 1-2 years under a new coach (remember 2000-2001).

I would not be surprised if it happens again especially if we cannot off load some of "the usual suspects".

Fortunately, I think Terry Wallace is smart enough not to get conned in beleiving we are better than what we are.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

froars

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 11:30:06 AM »
Fortunately, I think Terry Wallace is smart enough not to get conned in beleiving we are better than what we are.
And if he thought otherwise, stiff poo Terry, you're contracted for 5 years of misery lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 03:17:36 PM »
Scary thing is that history tells us that our players always perform well in the first 1-2 years under a new coach (remember 2000-2001).

Same thing happened under Geischen. Poor coaches fall for this while the good ones judge players on more rigorous criteria than just the team winning games. I'd say Wallace with his experience and from spending time in the media watching every single game of every Club won't be fooled as he would already have an opinion on our players strengths and weaknesses and where they stand and compare to others in the AFL.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd