Author Topic: The bombstar and skunkmonk excuse thread for when we beat the bombers next week  (Read 964 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Save your posts for in here guys cause I dont want to see them. :gotigers
I for one enjoyed yesterdays game and if u guys think senior players tank u have NFI go support someone else, supporters like you are not needed.

F we better win now  :pray

Tigermonk

Oh a thread for personal attack on some fellow posters is this allowed in the guidlines of the forum
 ;D

jackstar

Oh a thread for personal attack on some fellow posters is this allowed in the guidlines of the forum
 ;D

CUB, trying watching the game of football.
Cox at full back,
No resistence to clearances in 2nd quarter.
If you think we are that good to kick 11 goals in a quarter, you have serious problems. We battle to kick 11 goals in a game on occassions, give me a break

richmondrules

This forum has guidelines? lol.

Tigermonk

This forum has guidelines? lol.

4.   Personal Attacks: We appreciate that people have different opinions and we encourage people to share their views. However, publicly ridiculing or attacking someone’s character because they do not agree with your view and because they post a view that opposes yours cannot and will not be allowed. Posts of this nature will be removed and the poster warned.

Refer: http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=13.0   ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame

If you think we are that good to kick 11 goals in a quarter, you have serious problems. We battle to kick 11 goals in a game on occassions, give me a break
Think again.  We have only kicked less than 11 goals in 2 games this season - 10.9 vs Geelong and 8.9 vs Sydney.
And 11 goals in a quarter? 6.4 vs Fremantle, 6.5 vs Bulldogs, 8.7 vs Melbourne, 9.1 vs Port, 7.3 vs Port, 11.1 vs West Coast - yep, we are more than capable and getting more likely every week.

jackstar

Think again.  We have only kicked less than 11 goals in 2 games this season - 10.9 vs Geelong and 8.9 vs Sydney.
And 11 goals in a quarter? 6.4 vs Fremantle, 6.5 vs Bulldogs, 8.7 vs Melbourne, 9.1 vs Port, 7.3 vs Port, 11.1 vs West Coast - yep, we are more than capable and getting more likely every week.

Yep, your right Smokey, Port, Freo  and Melbourne, measuring yardsticks of the comp in 2008 ::)