Author Topic: AFL Record Phantom Draft top 10  (Read 3638 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
AFL Record Phantom Draft top 10
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:47:48 PM »
AFL RECORD PREDICTED TOP 10

1. JACK WATTS (VIC METRO/SANDRINGHAM DRAGONS) HEIGHT I94cm WEIGHT 85kg
Won Larke Medal for best Division One player at the under-18 carnival. Standout key forward with speed, strong hands and pinpoint accuracy in front of goal. Capable of kicking big bags and thrives on pressure.

2. NICK NAITANUI (WESTERN AUSTRALIA/SWAN DISTRICTS) HEIGHT I97cm WEIGHT 95kg
Super athletic, spring-heeled ruckrnan who dominates at centre bounces and is lightning fast at ground level. Still raw, but has a huge upside to his game.

3. DANIEL RICH (WESTERN AUSTRALlAlSUBIACO)
HEIGHT I83cm WEIGHT 83kg
Classy midfielder with a long, deadly left foot, who can also win the contested ball. Captained WA at under-18 championships, often being used as a designated kicker.

4. HAMISH HARTLETT (SOUTH AUSTRALlA/WEST ADElAIDE) HEIGHT I82cm WEIGHT 74kg
Despite a quiet opening, the medium-sized on-bailer finished off the carnival superbly. Uses the ball exceptionally well by hand or foot, and already has senior SANFL experience.

5. JACK ZIEBELL (VIC COUNTRYIMURRAY BUSHRANGERS) HEIGHT I88cm WEIGHT 84kg
. Medium defender who can push into the midfield. Exceptionally versatile, has great size, is strong in the contest and uses the ball well. Complete modern-day player.

6. TYRONE VICKERY (VIC METRO/SANDRINGHAM DRAGONS) HEIGHT 200cm WEIGHT 86kg
At 200cm, Vickery can play ruck or forward, take contested marks, kick goals and give his side first use at clearances. Had an outstanding final game against WA.

7. CHRIS YARRAN (WESTERN AUSTRALIA/SWAN DISTRICTS) HEIGHT I80cm WEIGHT 84kg
Medium-sized forward with supreme agility and an innate talent for turning opponents inside out and finding the goals.
8. MICHAEL HURLEY (VIC METROINORTHERN KNIGHTS)  HEIGHT 192cm WEIGHT 92kg
Cool, composed key defender who reads ball brilliantly and kicks the ball long and accurately. Strong bodied, seemingly ready to step straight into the AFL.

9. JACKSON TRENGOVE (VIC METRD/CALDER CANNONS) HEIGHT I96cm WEIGHT 77kg
Big man with outstanding athletic ability, looming as a key forward or back. Carnival was interrupted by injury after impressing early, but is an attractive prospect.

10. MITCH ROBINSON (TASMANIA/LAUDERDALE) HEIGHT I88cm WEIGHT 77kg
Medium-sized midfielder who proved a ball magnet throughout the under-18 championships, winning the Harrison Medal for the best Division Two player. Has a long, penetrating kick and is good on his feet.