Author Topic: Tigers staff face chopping block / Ignore rumours, still Miller time at Richmond  (Read 11674 times)

jackstar

;D chop chop chop, let me sharpen that axe  :lol
Jack its happening   ;D some got found out  ;D axe is in full swing

Hey Monk, been telling you all for ages the place had employed imbeciles.  ::)  More to get the axe!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Caro says there's those at the club who don't think the team is ready and don't want us to make the finals only to get flogged.

Leaked at either funerals and weddings and there's been a few funerals lately sadly.

Miller has had 6 years so he's had his go and the club hasn't seen any success. Dismissed the club is a rabble talk. Said Frawley had 5 years and got the flick so Greg shouldn't have been surprised after 6 and once he stepped off the board (which made him unsackable) he should've known the writing was on the wall.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Caro says there's those at the club who don't think the team is ready and don't want us to make the finals only to get flogged.

Now those are the sort of people that need to be weeded out and gotten rid of by the club. weak cowards.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Moi

Now those are the sort of people that need to be weeded out and gotten rid of by the club. weak cowards.
There's some on here, and it's not because they fear we'll get flogged  ;)

Ramps

I have said multiple times that the list at the moment is only capable of reaching the bottom rungs of the 8 (consistently) we have not assembled the talent to win us a flag. The people at the club understand this - because it is the REALITY,  nevertheless I think its important we make the 8. For the supporters but more importantly for the players, for the older players like Richo to get some reward in his career but also for the youngsters like Deledio Cotchin et al - to get this experience would be good for them.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

Leaked at either funerals and weddings and there's been a few funerals lately sadly.

Miller has had 6 years so he's had his go and the club hasn't seen any success. Dismissed the club is a rabble talk. Said Frawley had 5 years and got the flick so Greg shouldn't have been surprised after 6 and once he stepped off the board (which made him unsackable) he should've known the writing was on the wall.
The biggest problem I have with this is that Caro's connections are to the old power brokers who started our whole demise 25 years ago. They refuse to step aside thinking they know best for the club, despite doing nothing but damage to it for a quarter of a century. I wish they'd all just fork orf.

jackstar

Give it a rest Moi, you are becoming boring.

I have said all along the people need to go. Get used it, because it happening

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

Moi i dont know you but that is a very stupid comment to say.

every richmond supporter wants to make FINALS. twice since 1982 come on who wouldnt get excited about going to a final to see richmond play.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

Hey Monk, been telling you all for ages the place had employed imbeciles.  ::)  More to get the axe!

l know Jack  :thumbsup some here who sit at home watching the news, radio shows & watching games on tv saying this & that is safe at the club have no idea, nobody likes buisness leaks & interests in other buisnesses  :lol its time to go chop chop. Still dont tust the weasel in the new role, hope his a scapegoat & gets the chop as well

jackstar

l know Jack  :thumbsup some here who sit at home watching the news, radio shows & watching games on tv saying this & that is safe at the club have no idea, nobody likes buisness leaks & interests in other buisnesses  :lol its time to go chop chop. Still dont tust the weasel in the new role, hope his a scapegoat & gets the chop as well

I know where your coming from. :shh :thumbsup

Tigermonk

I know where your coming from. :shh :thumbsup

;D

Moi

What's the deal when a coach comes to a club?
Is it he who gets to appoint his assistants or do the board pick them.
I would have thought that should be the coach's prerogative.
Is it Free's job to appoint them or to make recommendations which the coach can either take the advice of or not??

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
SEN are mocking Richmond. Dermie saying whenever something like this happens you know as an opposition club you only need to worry about 14 other teams rather than 15. Eddie reckons there'll be other ramifications from this like our recruiter Francis Jackson, who is Miller's best mate, walking out too.

Moi

Wonder how much this has to do with interfering President's men and their idiot  ;) mates  :banghead

Offline shannon

• Jack Dyer medallist
SEN are mocking Richmond. Dermie saying whenever something like this happens you know as an opposition club you only need to worry about 14 other teams rather than 15. Eddie reckons there'll be other ramifications from this like our recruiter Francis Jackson, who is Miller's best mate, walking out too.

dermie is fos

look at our spirit and comeback v the lions. did dermie miss that. seems like the boys were not effected. they play football, they are not part of off field politics. so did brisbane not worry about us hey

rubbish!

dermie is just stressing becaue he know we are in better shape , have better structures and better depth that the hawks and we are close to them its not funny. he knows they have more experience than us and he knows next year we will overtake the hawks. i am positive we will beat the hawks in a few weeks

fear the sleeping giant

THE TIGERS ARE COMING!
DELEDIO FOR CAPTAIN ASAP!