Author Topic: Tigers vrs Crows.  (Read 7341 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tigers vrs Crows.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 03:40:31 AM »
From the Adelaide Advertiser
Michelangelo Rucci | August 09, 2008

Adelaide's structure is not the only uncertainty in the script for tomorrow's finals-shaping clash.

Richmond has thrown vastly different tactics to the Crows in the past three seasons; from the hold-possession game which beat Adelaide at the Dome in 2006 to the fast-running playbook of recent weeks.

And there is the question of where veteran Matthew Richardson will play to stretch Adelaide most: in attack or on the wing?

"(Richmond) can change from week to week depending on the opposition, which is a credit to Terry (Wallace) that he can do that," said Craig.

"Their form in the past six weeks has been good, even against Geelong, despite it being a 10-goal loss last week. They played some quite attacking and attractive footy.

"I'd be surprised if they deviated from that style; that ability to play fast football and run the ball. But who knows? That is the game we expect.

"With Richardson, it depends on where he plays. If he plays forward, you have Rutten, Bock and Stevens. Maybe Bassett, maybe.

"He has been playing on the wing and pushing forward, and we have experienced it before.

It will be Craig's 100th premiership match. He had a 36-14 win-loss record in his first 50 games. He has a 25-24 record since.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24149308-19742,00.html

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
Richmond has thrown vastly different tactics to the Crows in the past three seasons; from the hold-possession game which beat Adelaide at the Dome in 2006 to the fast-running playbook of recent weeks.

And there is the question of where veteran Matthew Richardson will play to stretch Adelaide most: in attack or on the wing?

"(Richmond) can change from week to week depending on the opposition, which is a credit to Terry (Wallace) that he can do that," said Craig.
Funny how we hear this from one of the better coaches in the league where (I think it was) daniel161 calls Wallace a one trick pony with only Plan A and no innovation.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 01:31:32 PM »

Funny how we hear this from one of the better coaches in the league where (I think it was) daniel161 calls Wallace a one trick pony with only Plan A and no innovation.

ur a fcukin idiot mate.
wallace is only doing what the rest of us have been saying for years, and that is to move richo forward.

TW can be a 5 trick pony for all i care but unless we make the finals we are going nowhere PAL.

all the tricks in the book will not win you a flag, only skill will and right now we severely lack in that area and have for the last 5 years.

open your eyes you fool
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »

ur a effin idiot mate.
wallace is only doing what the rest of us have been saying for years, and that is to move richo forward.

TW can be a 5 trick pony for all i care but unless we make the finals we are going nowhere PAL.

all the tricks in the book will not win you a flag, only skill will and right now we severely lack in that area and have for the last 5 years.

open your eyes you fool

:sleep

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »

ur a effin idiot mate.

open your eyes you fool

:sleep

well well well if its not MCMLXV. I been waiting for you to pop your head out. How are you pal??

funny thing is you reply once a month and its only to my posts.

hang on wait for it

:sleep or is it  :rollin

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 05:29:10 PM »

well well well if its not MCMLXV. I been waiting for you to pop your head out. How are you pal??

hang on wait for it

This just shows what a wanker you are.

Once a month and only reply to your posts?

You really do just make it up as you go along.

This is what makes you so boring.

cheers
'65

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 05:44:17 PM »

hang on wait for it

This just shows what a wanker you are.

Once a month and only reply to your posts?

You really do just make it up as you go along.

This is what makes you so boring.

cheers
'65

Hit a nerve did we?? hahahahahahahahahaha

Every time i see you post, i rub my hands together and hit the reply button because i know you get teary.
I would have thought being 43 you would have cut that stuff out at high school

:clapping :sleep :wallywink

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »

Every time i see you post, i rub my hands together and hit the reply button because i know you get teary.

Sad sad little man.

"Every time i see you post, i rub my..."

Just a little scary.

And I'm 52 not 43, the 1965 username is a long story that I only tell to a few close friends.

Look it up on PRE if you are interested and if you can stop rubbing things for a minute.

:cheers

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 06:33:12 PM »

Sad sad little man.

"Every time i see you post, i rub my..."

Just a little scary.

And I'm 52 not 43, the 1965 username is a long story that I only tell to a few close friends.

Look it up on PRE if you are interested and if you can stop rubbing things for a minute.

if your mind thinks like that, then so be it.
look what up on PRE?

mate with all due respect i have better things to do with my time that search an old man's profile.

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »

if your mind thinks like that, then so be it.
look what up on PRE?

mate with all due respect i have better things to do with my time that search an old man's profile.

Well, you've been banned as well.

That's something we have in common.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 03:52:21 AM »
Back to the topic people  ::)

Just a reminder the game is live on Ch 7 today at 3pm (for those in Melbourne).

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »
3aw said Rex was in the Crows rooms before the game paying tribute to Andrew McLeod. As a "Richmond person" shouldn't he have been in the Richmond rooms for Joel's 250th  ???.

Anyway bring it on!

Joel won the toss so we've got the breeze according to 3aw but Ch 7 said it's across the ground.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
Slack Richmond. We wouldn't have been in trouble in the vfirst place if King's handball hit Simmo in the first place.

0 - 6

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 03:15:12 PM »
Joel  :clapping :gotigers. Well done Browny.

6 - 6

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »
What was Browny thinking  ???. Just cost us a certain goal  :banghead