Author Topic: Craig Cameron is our new footy manager [merged]  (Read 23762 times)

jackstar

Re: Hutchy to name our new footy manager
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 06:13:15 AM »
whats even better, you will SPEW big time, at the end of the year when the changes are made public. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Best thing ever for the RFC , we will start to move forward for once, YOU WONT BE HAPPY, lol Bad luck I reckon if there is an minority not happy.
There's the difference between you and me.
I won't be happy, but that will be shortlived as I look forward to a new successful era.
I won't be drowning my sorrows, stabbing my club in the back.
I'll be looking forward to the future.
You have no idea how I'll react, Sunshine.
You're talking about one person who loves the club versus one who sees it as a cash grab for employment.

Well why would you have Wallace at $600,000 :banghead
Armstrong at $200,000 :banghead
And then recruit ordinary players( McMahon) and give him $330,000 a year. :banghead
Just shows what a complete dill you really are.
You are easily sucked in :lol

jackstar

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 06:18:52 AM »
Hutchy says Chris Pelchen at Hawthorn is the front runner.

Leader of 6 names including Tim Harrington at North, Peter Schwab, Rohde, Coracran. No "Richmond people" out of curiosity.

Yes Jack you got this first  ;)

Funny about that.
Can tell that marks the end of Wallet.
Mail is also the fitness staff are out the door as well :shh
Well the fitness staff have been there the longest so no surprise if changes are made there. I think you're wishing for the rest Jack this year. Pelchen would be taking control for 2009 which will see Plough's contract out. Cameron and Jackson will be overseeing recruiting this year.

Mate , have you got trouble reading ?????
I have said that Pelchen has been offered the position at Punt Road.
He wont have Wallace coaching in 2009. ;)
Me wishing :lol  I only tell you what I have been made aware of .
If you want to beleive in the tooth fairy, go right ahead.
Pelchen ,if he accepts will make immediate changes that will be in place before October/ November ;) ;) ;)
Contracts arent an issue either ;)
Make  your mate Terry shuts the door on the way out toooooooooooooooooooo     Like Miller, Wallace is earmarked for exit

Ramps

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 09:53:21 AM »
Pelchen would be a very good start to change at Richmond.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 12:18:22 PM »
he has been offered the job, its up too him to except :shh

And what happens if he doesn't?

Pelchen ,if he accepts will make immediate changes that will be in place before October/ November ;) ;) ;)
Make  your mate Terry shuts the door on the way out toooooooooooooooooooo     Like Miller, Wallace is earmarked for exit

So you are saying Pelchen will  decide who is coach in 2009?

The Footy Ops manager will make that call ::) Please give me a break.... who's offered him the job?

COntracts aren't an issue you say. So who's going to pay them out Jack? You or one of the faceless going to put their hands on their pockets?

This is why we are a joke of a club

ANd just on another thing you say you only tell us what you'v been made aware of?

Doesn't this concern you that you hear these things, that people tell you these things when they really shouldn't?

Don't you think these people are an indictment on the RFC to be leaking info?

Or do you think it is OK because you seem to get so much pleasure out of it?

Why don't you name these people and shame them because if what you are saying is true then this is what these selfish "richmond People" deserve because they are an absolute disgrace

Actually they should be shamed whether it is true or not as they appear to have no respect for the RFC
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 12:30:41 PM »

Make  your mate Terry shuts the door on the way out toooooooooooooooooooo     Like Miller, Wallace is earmarked for exit

The Footy Ops manager will make that call ::) Please give me a break.... who's offered him the job?

COntracts aren't an issue you say. So who's going to pay them out Jack? You or one of the faceless going to put their hands on their pockets?

ANd just on another thing you say you only tell us what you'v been made aware of?

Doesn't this concern you that you hear these things, that people tell you these things when they really shouldn't?

Why don't you name these people and shame them because if what you are saying is true then this is what these selfish "richmond People" deserve because they are an absolute disgrace

Actually they should be shamed whether it is true or not as they appear to have no respect for the RFC

Dont have a go at me WP.!
Was right with the Miller situation months in advance.
And will be on the money with Wallet
Make sure you say goodbye to Terry before the last game, you wont have the opportunity afterwards
And to MT, your go on and on about stabilty  ::).
We have 2 coaches for 9 year, pretty stable if you ask me, what are we going to give Wallace another year because his contract says that :banghead :banghead
Dont think so.
Contracts only get honoured if you perform these days. ;)
Good bye and good ridance Wallet

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 12:36:16 PM »
no club in the afl would keep a coach if he has dished up what the RFC has over the last 4 years.

finals would have saved him and that aint going to happen.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »

Make sure you say goodbye to Terry before the last game, you wont have the opportunity afterwards
We have 2 coaches for 9 year, pretty stable if you ask me, what are we going to give Wallace another year because his contract says that :banghead :banghead
Dont think so.

Jack, stop being so spiteful and let things go......no need to be bitter forever

Posting a poster's real name is not on  >:(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 10:14:43 PM by one-eyed »

Ox

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »
now im happy.
pelchen is a gun recruit. its a pity we didnt have him instead of that rat Miller.

gee i hope we nail him

what do u know about him pal?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 01:45:06 PM »
Dont think so.

For crying out loud Jack despite what you think I wasn't having a go at you :banghead

Did I call you a goose, idiot, nuffer, d/head etc. Have I ever? NO - so don't accuse me of having a go at you

You raised a number of points which I have asked questions of you?

Which as per normal you have failed to answer

I will ask them again:

- you have implied (you not me) that Plechen has to accept the job, I asked what happens if he doesn't.

- you said that if he takes the job, then he wont have Wallace as coach. Are you saying he will decide who the coach is

- who's going to payout the contracts, and please note I say contracts not contract meaning if you are correct and everyone is out the door then I think there will be a number of contracts to be paid out. Who's goona pay for it you, me, who?

- I asked you - doesn't it concern you that you hear all these things, that you get told things that really if they are coming from inside the club you shoudn't be hearing them? You say that the RFC leaks like the titantic and you hear all these things but you do nothing to stop the leaks.

- I asked why wont you name and shame these people - you say the leaks are wrong but you do nothing to end it

So if asking these questions is having a go at you then perhaps I am guilty  ::)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »
Make  your mate Terry shuts the door on the way out toooooooooooooooooooo     Like Miller, Wallace is earmarked for exit
Yep $600k (your words) isn't an issue lol. You act as thought this club is awashed with money. We still have a $4m debt you know and we want to expand our football staff ::). You've put 2 and 2 together and got 5 like you've done for the past 2 years. Round 8, 2007 Wallace was meant to get the sack wasn't it or was it round 14 or the end of last year or round 8 this year, etc :whistle. Let it go Jack for your own sake :sleep.

Might add the Dogs made a similar massive play for Pelchen last year and he knocked them back. I hope he says yes but I won't count my eggs until they're hatched.

As I said WP it's more wishful thinking. If these faceless twirps have money to throw around why don't they pay off our debt ::). Even Melbourne could raise $2m.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »
Dont think so.
LOL you believing we've been a stable club for the past 9 years. What were you asleep during the whole of 2004 when we made a $2m loss and the club was split between two boardroom tickets. An AFL club these days is more than the senior coach FFS. The WHOLE club needs to be stable. Stable as in the whole club functioning as a unit and everyone pulling in the same direction and sticking to long-term planning. Not faceless idiots behind the scenes having their ongoing hissy fits and panic attacks searching for the messiah as has been the case for the past 26 years ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2008, 03:35:34 PM »
now im happy.
pelchen is a gun recruit. its a pity we didnt have him instead of that rat Miller.

gee i hope we nail him

what do u know about him pal?

lewis, roughead, buddy, rioli, jono Hay, barker, thompson.
ive seen enough of pelchin's work to know he is a gun buddy now get back to your centre link queue brackets
im a busy man to deal with losers like yourself.

The Cotch

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
Sorry to ruin the party Daniel, although I'm a massive Pelchen fan myself, he arrived at the Hawks in 2005 after the Buddy, Roughead, Lewis draft.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2008, 04:02:27 PM »
Sorry to ruin the party Daniel, although I'm a massive Pelchen fan myself, he arrived at the Hawks in 2005 after the Buddy, Roughead, Lewis draft.

the party is at hawthorn my friend.
buddy and roughead the best 2 forwards in the league and we dont have either.

big deal look at the other names.

we could have done the same with some of these duds we have on our list but no we kept them on till their
worthless.

The Cotch

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »

the party is at hawthorn my friend.
buddy and roughead the best 2 forwards in the league and we dont have either.

big deal look at the other names.

we could have done the same with some of these duds we have on our list but no we kept them on till their
worthless.

I know we couldve, I dont need to be told. Getting Pelchen will be a step in the right direction, but theres still a lot of poo to be moved out.
But one argument I dont agree with is the whole 2004 draft saga. Everyones an expert in hindsight.