Author Topic: Craig Cameron is our new footy manager [merged]  (Read 23725 times)

Ox

Re: Hutchy to name our new footy manager
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »
no man...i dig ur stupidity and inability to recognise it :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2008, 05:59:18 PM »

Time is money and i have wasted enough of that with a zone 3 unemployed clown like yourself.

Now if you excuse me i would like to discuss football with intellectual human beings like myself.

Is that okay with you Brackets...hahaha u never stood a chance with a name like that buddy.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ox

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2008, 06:26:47 PM »

Time is money and i have wasted enough of that with a zone 3 unemployed clown like yourself.

Now if you excuse me i would like to discuss football with intellectual human beings like myself.

Is that okay with you Brackets...hahaha u never stood a chance with a name like that buddy.

u could at least come up with some new material dooschey. :wallywink

Ur limited mentality and grammatic knowledge is embarassing to you and highlights many shortcomings within ur character.

LMAO@ U having any money and talking about time and wasting it,yet always posting garbage that proves ur up Jaks ars.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »

up Jack's arse. Mate how old are you. what 50 and you type that stuff.

Let me teach you something. You can use the big fancy words but it doesn't mean anything if you cant use where it counts.

I just passed Year 12 but i am working in the Finance Industry and know more about the business than a sad old lonely old man.

email me and maybe you might learn a thing or 2...

ooh and by the way if you think Bowden wasn't in the votes today you are more dillusional than i thought.

Ox

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »

I just passed Year 12 but i am working in the Finance Industry and know more about the business than a sad old lonely old man.

We all believe u "just" passed...no argument there........ and no argument that most people who "just" pass anything end up in the finance industry :wallywink

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2008, 07:28:37 PM »

We all believe u "just" passed...no argument there........ and no argument that most people who "just" pass anything end up in the finance industry :wallywink

What no comment re: Bowden. Loser. he was in the votes, a blind man could see that.

Anything beats having a mortgage at age 55 or whatever you are. Do you think before you speak?
Finance Industry is one of the top 5 industries in the world.   :wallywink

As i said before if you need some help im more than willing to help.

richmondrules

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2008, 07:29:26 PM »
Why, is jackstar list as a guest on his posts ?
And why cant i access his profile by clicking on his username ?
Just asking because i've never seen this before.

He craks it now and then and leaves the forum, will be back don't worry about that  :shh :rollin

Oh god. Is it that time already? Seems like just yesterday he cracked it and came back. Seriously unstable that boy.

Ox

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2008, 07:31:02 PM »

Finance Industry is one of the top 5 industries in the world.   :wallywink

LMAOOO
Doing well for urself,eh :lol......

How many times a day do u hear, "white and one boy" ?

richmondrules

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2008, 07:32:24 PM »

Geez daniel. I thought you were older than that. Don't take this the wrong way because I really don't mean this as a criticism, but you are far too young to be so cynical.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2008, 07:44:40 PM »

Geez daniel. I thought you were older than that. Don't take this the wrong way because I really don't mean this as a criticism, but you are far too young to be so cynical.

no and thats a fair call RROFO but my post read i JUST passed year 12 as in i nearly didn't pass. capisce?? i am not 16 like most think.

Come B&F night you will see for yourself.

Let me tell you I finished School some 10 years ago, but when people question my intelligence or my lack of using big words on this forum i laugh very hard. Why?? because it means absolutely SFA.

People like brackets and MXMLXV can use all the big words they want but come the finish line all ill be seeing is their shadow.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2008, 07:50:35 PM »

no and thats a fair call RROFO but my post read i JUST passed year 12 as in i nearly didn't pass. capisce?? i am not 16 like most think.

Let me tell you I finished School some 10 years ago, but when people question my intelligence or my lack of using big words on this forum i laugh very hard. Why?? because it means absolutely SFA.

People like brackets and MXMLXV can use all the big words they want but come the finish line all ill be seeing is their shadow.

Man u wish, u r a doofus.
I know u luv the tiges but get a grip on life and reality ffs ....

Moi

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »

Amusing  :rollin
Where's your mate, Jackstar, Daniel?

Ox

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »

Nice explanation  ::)

Stop making everything about yourself - nobody GAF :wallywink

WTF does that mean - lmao.

I'll explain it.

It means that at the finish line,you came last.U IDIOT :rollin

richmondrules

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »
lol. My bad  :thumbsup So that means you are old enough to be that cynical.  :lol

but when people question my intelligence or my lack of using big words on this forum i laugh very hard.

I wouldn't even bother laughing.

I often wonder why people argue on the forums. Your opinion is your opinion and not everyone will agree. Fact of life. Some take it soooo seriously. Some are obviously just enjoy taking the pee out of a poster and I can understand that but don't personally see the attraction. I tried once on BF, just for fun, but I got really bored with the circular arguments really quickly.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2008, 08:12:24 PM »

Amusing  :rollin
Where's your mate, Jackstar, Daniel?

who knows. Maybe he is coming to find you MOI to take you out on a date.