Author Topic: Heath Shaw DUI with Didak in the car  (Read 6804 times)

Ox

Re: Heath Shaw DUI
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »
new rumor - Didak was actually driving!!!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »
Media conference at 3pm

bushranger

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 02:37:26 PM »
Club Eddie ain't gunna do a thing, just like changing their away jumper. They all think that they are above the law.
well's heres hoping that he get a hefty fine and a 24 month ban from driving.
As for Didak is this a case of guilt by association.
What ever the case is you can only do a certain amount of stupid acts before it has to come back and bite you on the backside, and I think its time Didak got really bite hard. He's is doing stupid thing's all the time and never with much of a penalty.
And if it was Didak throw the book at him.
Both are good footballer but both are :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Heath Shaw and Didak suspended for the year; Rhyce Shaw 2 week suspension
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »
Pies media conference

Both Heath Shaw and Didak have been suspended for the rest of the season - both H/A and finals if any.

Heath Shaw - $10,000 fine remains
Didak - $5,000 fine as a repeat offender

Rhyce Shaw has also been found to have been drinking while injured so he's been suspended for 2 weeks.

Ox

Pies media conference

Both Heath Shaw and Didak have been suspended for the rest of the season - both H/A and finals if any.

Rhyce Shaw has also been found to have been drinking while injured so he's been suspended for 2 weeks.

is that a joke ?

bushranger

Pies media conference

I really hope this is true, both deserve what they got, if its true. No pity for either one. Stupid is as stupid does.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »
No joke it's officially what they all got  :thumbsup. Rhyce Shaw was also fined $5000 on top of the 2 week suspension.

The lying finally forced the Pies to hand down a proper punishment which should have happened yesterday although there's no rehab element.

Didak must have played his last game for Collingwood now. Interesting to see if any other club touches him. Perhaps one of the SA clubs you'd think. Mark Williams has publicly said Port is after players for other clubs.

Funny that Eddie didn't show today for the press conference either after being made a fool of and the background poster at the press conference had just the Collingwodd logo with no sponsors plastered on it which must be a first for the Pies  ;).

Let's hope this stuffs up their finals chances and we can sneak in  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »
Staggering he phoned Didak .... "I need your help"  :help

With my sick sense of humour I have this mental picture of:

Poor Heath to Didak "I need your help mate"

Didak to Heath "What for"

Heath to Didak "How we gonna get out of this s_hit"

Didak to Heath "No dramas, we will lie, I do it all the time"

:rollin :rollin

Gowd I hope I don't get sued  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 07:17:17 AM »
well lets hope the Richmond players take this all onboard,  grasp at the only opportunity they will get like this to play in a unexspected finals campaign,  gain some valued experience. These types of opening dont come often & with them losing 3 gun players will hurt them severely & will surely put them out of the finals race.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 10:11:39 AM »
Greg Who ?  :shh  :rollin :lol Thanks Pies - nice one  :clapping and a bit more  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 06:36:11 PM »
LOL CUB. So true provided we don't shoot ourselves in the foot again.

The Pies are still in denial if they don't think they have a cultural problem after around 10 incidents in recent years :wallywink.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 02:43:49 AM »
new rumor - Didak was actually driving!!!
The Age today is reporting that Christine Nixon has the police checking this rumour out.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Didak regrets crash, lying (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 03:47:41 AM »
Magpie Alan Didak regrets crash, lying
David Hastie | September 19, 2008

COLLINGWOOD forward Alan Didak says he regrets lying to president Eddie McGuire about his involvement in a car crash with drunken driver Heath Shaw.

Didak, who last night broke his silence about the events that forced Collingwood to suspend him after lying about a weekend bender with teammate Shaw, said the past six weeks had been the toughest of his life.

Didak, who was a passenger in Shaw's car when it crashed in Kew early last month, said he was embarrassed and didn't feel wanted at the club immediately after the incident.

Didak apologised to Magpie supporters, his family, the club and McGuire, admitting he had "stuffed up".

He denied he had a drinking problem.

"One thing I did regret was lying to Eddie when he asked me," Didak told The Footy Show.

"We were both pretty uncomfortable about the whole situation and in the end I went to Heath's house and we both sat down and said, 'This isn't the right thing to do. Let's come clean', and in the end we made the right decision."

Didak has a two-year contract with the club and can't be traded against his will.

"I think I deserve to stay," he said. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to stay on and be a part of Collingwood for the rest of my career."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24369382-19742,00.html

bushranger

Re: Heath Shaw DUI with Didak in the car
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 08:00:56 AM »
Ddidak would slip into any team. He is a prime ball mover so i think they would be stupid to get rid of him. I would have him if they threw him out. I think he would be an asset for us. So let Team Eddie get rid of him he worth having a losing a couple of picks in my mind.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Didak regrets crash, lying (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »
Didak, who last night broke his silence about the events that forced Collingwood to suspend him after lying about a weekend bender with teammate Shaw, said the past six weeks had been the toughest of his life.
This made me laugh. What tougher than taking a lift from an armed crim and murderer while he's shooting out the window at a warehouse! lol  :stupid