Author Topic: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.  (Read 11726 times)

Ramps

Whose your pick to takeover as Richmond coach. Discuss!

Time for one of our own.

Lambert or Cambo with Sheeds in a mentoring role.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Is  our coach being sacked a season short of contract? Does this mean we have to pay out his contract as well as pay his replacement? Am i missing something?

jackstar

Time for one of our own.

Lambert or Cambo with Sheeds in a mentoring role.

Sheeds will be at Punt Road next year.'
Who coaches ? Buckley ? Campbell ? Leon Cameron ?

Ramps

Is  our coach being sacked a season short of contract? Does this mean we have to pay out his contract as well as pay his replacement? Am i missing something?

No nothing official, just asking for peoples opinions on who should takeover in the event of a Wallace resignation or sacking.

bushranger

I really couldn't see Buckley moving anywhere apart from the Pies. And wouldn't Leon Cameron be a mini Wallace seem to me he has followed him all over the place. So this leave Campbell and he's a good one as a replacement. He's a tough nut just what we need.

jackstar

I really couldn't see Buckley moving anywhere apart from the Pies. And wouldn't Leon Cameron be a mini Wallace seem to me he has followed him all over the place. So this leave Campbell and he's a good one as a replacement. He's a tough nut just what we need.

Wayne wants to Coach :thumbsup

bushranger

To gain him would be great and to lose Wallace would even be greater. And i was one of those who thought Wallace was right for us. So lets hope you are right Jackstar

Can we draft him as well and put him on the bench for three matches?

:cheers

Ramps

Whoever takes over has a big job indeed fixing up the playing list.

I think these blokes played today.

Chris Newman, should be offered up for trade
Will Thursfield, is a handy 3rd defender
Luke McGuane, should be replaced be traded to GC17, Alex Rance is the readymade replacement
Joel Bowden, Never been a big fan, I think its time to retire
Kelvin Moore, hasnt been bad in 2008, he can be kept
Jordan McMahon, anyone seen Callan Ward today or Scott Selwood lol. We should have kept the pick
Matthew Richardson,Great player, wont see success at Richmond, should retire and save his body
Shane Tuck, tries hard, wont take us to any great heights though.
Brett Deledio, Star- one of afew. May ask to be traded if we dont make finals in 2009.
Trent Cotchin, see Brett Deledio
Adam Pattison, Not happening with Adam, should be shopped around end of 2008
Richard Tambling, Some good, mostly not so good, should be shopped around end of 2008. Disappointing, I really wanted Richie to succeed.
Nathan Brown, wasted his career coming to Richmond, should be shopped around end of 2008
Jack Riewoldt, hes a keeper but has a long long way to go.
Mitch Morton can play but has been disappointing the last few weeks
Troy Simmonds, he needs to be kept coz we have no other ruckman
Kane Johnson, should retire at seasons end.
Nathan Foley, should be kept overall a good season.
Shane Edwards, shows potential, very small, who knows
Jake King, sorry Jake, Id be trading you at seasons end
Daniel Jackson, I think Daniel is 25 to 30 ranked player on a list
Matt White, has improved this year so Id keep

In: Brown, Cartledge, Tivendale
Out: Nil
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:33:08 PM by Ramps »

jackstar

Funny thing is that he could still probably get a kick, we were disgraceful today.
Wallace will walk ;)

Ramps

Funny thing is that he could still probably get a kick, we were disgraceful today.
Wallace will walk ;)

Wallace never had a chance with the players we recruited in 2004, 2005, 2006 and so on. The 2004 has proven a 95% failure.

jackstar

Whoever takes over has a big job indeed fixing up the playing list.

I think these blokes played today.

Chris Newman, should be offered up for trade
Will Thursfield, is a handy 3rd defender
Luke McGuane, should be replaced be traded to GC17, Alex Rance is the readymade replacement
Joel Bowden, Never been a big fan, I think its time to retire
Kelvin Moore, hasnt been bad in 2008, he can be kept
Jordan McMahon, anyone seen Callan Ward today or Scott Selwood lol. We should have kept the pick
Matthew Richardson,Great player, wont see success at Richmond, should retire and save his body
Shane Tuck, tries hard, wont take us to any great heights though.
Brett Deledio, Star- one of afew. Should ask to be traded if we dont make finals in 2009.
Trent Cotchin, see Brett Deledio
Adam Pattison, Not happening with Adam, should be shopped around end of 2008
Richard Tambling, Some good, mostly not so good, should be shopped around end of 2008. Disappointing, I really wanted Richie to succeed.
Nathan Brown, wasted his career coming to Richmond, should be shopped around end of 2008
Jack Riewoldt, hes a keeper but has a long long way to go.
Mitch Morton can play but has been disappointing the last few weeks
Troy Simmonds, he needs to be kept coz we have no other ruckman
Kane Johnson, should retire at seasons end.
Nathan Foley, should be kept overall a good season.
Shane Edwards, shows potential, very small, who knows
Jake King, sorry Jake, Id be trading you at seasons end
Daniel Jackson, I think Daniel is 25 to 30 ranked player on a list
Matt White, has improved this year so Id keep

In: Brown, Cartledge, Tivendale
Out: Nil

Agree 99.9% Ramps.
Would play Tivendale next 3 weeks.
We have little run and carry through the corrdidor

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

Wallace will walk ;)

Wallace never had a chance with the players we recruited in 2004, 2005, 2006 and so on. The 2004 has proven a 95% failure.

Just like Spud left TW a train wreck our next coach will get a very similar list.

We are a very average outfit and one must wonder why apart from lids(week in week out) can any other player not hit a target from 20 metres out.

even the games we win we see this pathetic disposal. is it Mccrae? i mean who is to blame apart from Solarium face.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline moose

• Future Richmond star
hi all, long time reader of this site, may as well put my 2 bobs in.  Terry should be sacked at years end. He clearly has not put this club in the position it should be after 4 seasons. It is as plain and clear as a sunny day, Terry has failed the club , its players and all its fans.
We have made a profit this year, time to pay him out , send him off , just like miller, and start all over again. how many times do we have to rebuild, and we have to do it all over again. 

MOOSE