Author Topic: Simmo reported for front on bump - thoughts?  (Read 1754 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Simmo reported for front on bump - thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »
Joke of a report and rightly didn't see the light of day.

It's all the rules committee and Geischen's fault. How the game is umpired is farcical at times. Richo got robbed of a win last year due to that stupid strict hands in the back "interpretation" and now it doesn't get paid at all. Well is it a rule or not for heaven's sake?!  ::) 

im sorry if my swearing offends anyone but eff the umpires and that di.khead geesh.
no hands in the back?? im okay with that but FFS dont pick and choose when to pay it and when not to.

do they have a meeting mid season and say lets forget about this rule do they??

ooh yeah dont point to the umpire because thats 50. I would laugh my arse off if a final is decided by one of KB'S and Geesh stupid pathetic rules
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »
It's all the rules committee and Geischen's fault. How the game is umpired is farcical at times. Richo got robbed of a win last year due to that stupid strict hands in the back "interpretation" and now it doesn't get paid at all. Well is it a rule or not for heaven's sake?!  ::) 

Depends solely on 2 things. Firstly whether the umps feel like guessing and 2ndly which directiont the wind is coming from ;) ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »
Geischen the turd should bench idiot,egotistical umpires at quarters end,possibly for the rest of the game.

Why don't they introduce a system such as this?

Cause then they will have to pay the interchange maggots match payments when they do eventually come onto the ground for a period of time whilst the  umpire who started the game on the ground officiating goes to the bench to get a flogging from the umpiring coach for being an idiot.

well then,like the players they need to be stung in the hip pocket.

Eg - an umpire who is benched is only paid for the time he's on the field.
His incident is reviewed and if found detrimental to the outcome of the game,is suspended and fined :thumbsup