Author Topic: How about ?  (Read 943 times)

bushranger

How about ?
« on: August 20, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »
Why don't we have a thread that says who do they put on Richo, Bowden, Brown, Delidio and Tambling. As these are real threats to them. I actually think they have to worry about us.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: How about ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »
This week they will be ....

Try dockerland.com

ps. Beware these Freo fans are very odd and feral  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

bushranger

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »
Wouldn't you be a little more than feral walking around with an Anchor. This is why I named them Freeo Floppers.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »
 :whistle

Quote from: melsom
On paper ist hard to see how they beat the Hawks last week....?
Creepy on foley and Pav on Richo and the rest sjould take care of itself. Thats if we want to win.

[quote autor="Wizfan"]But I still don't think Warnock will. Unless he desperately wants to be in Melbourne, why would you want to go to richmond or Carlton instead of playing with Freo? Neither Richmond nor Carlton looks like being a serious threat in coming years — at the very least neither of them looks any more threatening than we do.
[/quote]

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »

Creepy on foley and Pav on Richo and the rest sjould take care of itself. Thats if we want to win.

[quote autor="Wizfan"]But I still don't think Warnock will. Unless he desperately wants to be in Melbourne, why would you want to go to richmond or Carlton instead of playing with Freo? Neither Richmond nor Carlton looks like being a serious threat in coming years — at the very least neither of them looks any more threatening than we do.

[/quote]

Yeah why would he rather play with Richmond or Carlton rather than Freo!!! hahahahahahahahaha! :rollin :clapping thats so funny :ROTFL

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »

Yeah why would he rather play with Richmond or Carlton rather than Freo!!! hahahahahahahahaha! :rollin :clapping thats so funny :ROTFL
[/quote]

My God can I have some the mull their on.  :stupid

Of course Carlton and Richmond have never amounted to nothing in the history of the AFL :whistle.

I will go out on a limb and put 1000 bucks at Centrebet and see what odds they give me on Gold Coast winning a flag before Freo will. :thumbsup