Author Topic: Ramps Is Back!  (Read 10171 times)

PuntRdRoar

Ramps Is Back!
« on: September 06, 2004, 12:31:37 PM »
Well after a long absence...Ramps Is Back!...You may ask...Where have you been Ramps?...Well the truth is...after I got banished from the forum of hell for telling some home truths about the Richmond list...and after being invited down to Punt Rd to explain myself...which I didnt do- I just thought Id wait and see how the season went...and after being accused of being heaps of people by the moderator of the other forum...which was a false allegation and imho was only used because they knew I was telling the truth about the list and they didnt want me to continue to slam the administration- Are any of them left by the way :o,

I decided to spend some time perusing this forum and others ... reading. I posted as someone else on here...but now clearly I feel safe in assuming that once again I can be Ramps!...And I have a simple message for all those who tried to discredit me and others for trying to portray the Truth about our club..."We are and have been a dead set rabble for 20 years" end of story.

And to the dogooders at Punt Road Oval and to those on other forums who blindly support the stupidity weve put up with for 20 years I simply say- "I told you so"...PS...Do you want to see me now ;D

I hope we can have some fun times on here...Maybe my esteemed aboriginal friend and footballing star - young Jimmy Boogy (nicname) will once again make another appearance  closer to the draft.

Anyway thats all for now...Its good to be back,

Regards to all

Ramps!

froars

Re: Ramps Is Back!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 12:33:46 PM »
You may ask...Where have you been Ramps?...
Didn't know you were gone  ::)

Bulluss

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 01:08:03 PM »
Welcome aboard Ramps, good to see you back on the boards as yourself!!

As most people can tell you, OER is a much better forum for discussing issues of the Richmond Football Club. Not everyone here has the same opinion but when they voice something different they are respected for their views and not punished for taking that stance.

I look forward to hearing your views on the current direction the club has now taken and to see what you think the RFC can achieve next season.

Bulluss

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 04:15:16 PM »
Ramps, Just out of interest, are you able to post a copy of the post you put on the other forum that caused all the kerfuffle? I would love to read it. (I am assuming that it's not there anymore).

Anyway, welcome "back".

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 05:05:36 PM »
Id love to but I got banned. I dont know if any of you still access the site...Anyways its taken me a year to say "I told you so" and i dont say that in a bad way...I only say it because I think the people from those sites look at OER and i want to give them the irits!  :shh

PS- Still no response from the RFC leadership....geez they were keen to see me about 6 or 7  months ago...oh sorry thats right fellas....most of you lost your jobs :cheers

Offline LondonTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 06:18:09 PM »
Ramps, I remember your bold predictions last year.

You said everything would go TU by round 14.

Just took a little longer than that.

Ox

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2004, 08:06:57 PM »
LMAOOOO Rampaging Ricardo

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 09:29:14 PM »
Wrong one ox. Rampaging Richo is still going at PRE.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2004, 12:24:23 AM »
lmfaooooo Rampaging Tiger, I remember that debacle over at PRE.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO@the club being affronted by the truth and wanting to speak to you in person, instead of doing what it should be doing, concentrating on making us something other than the rabble that we are.

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2004, 02:52:13 PM »
I sincerely and humbly apologise that my predictions were out by 8 weeks :P...anyways...what needs to happen is people at RFC need to be honest with themselves and the supporters rather than leading people up the garden path!...I didnt want us to finish last...but it was always gonna happen. We'll probably finish in the bottom 4 next year as well...but that will mean that after 3years of youngsters being drafted we should start to emerge from mediocrity. In my heart I believe that If miller drafts properly this year and next...we may well win a flag in 4 or 5 years- and the pain would have been worth it!

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 03:04:59 PM »

Is this the same Rampaging Tiger that is accused of also being DMX and praying manton?

Anyway, can you give us the gist of what you posted that got the club running after you? Most of us dont get onto the other site these days.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 03:15:18 PM »
As long as those controlling the books understand that we have a strong chance of finishing bottom 4 for another year yet and budgeting appropriately for it then we'll be ok. Our kids are promising with more to come this draft and the next but it's going to take a couple of pre-seasons and 30-40 games under their belt before they start turning that promise into something more substancial. At least in the meantime under Wallace they'll be playing a decent modern style of footy and having a dip. They may also surprise us along the way.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2004, 03:34:50 PM »
LMAOOO at Rampaging Jim Boogy.

Yeahhh.....I remember when Rampaging outraged a few on PRE with his bold and damning statements about the club.  I was supporting (encouraging LOL) him at the time and it was quite entertaining.  I also remember Rampaging making a suggestion that we all rock up to the G with "WE WANT WALLACE" banners at about round 10.  He is a wise man.

You were truly a breath of fresh air.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

froars

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2004, 03:37:53 PM »
If not a touch of self-indulgent fresh air.
No one else would do something so self-promoting on here  ;)l  :rollin

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2004, 07:32:18 PM »
Id forgotten my We Want Wallace Banners Campaign...another classic thread. and to answer a previous question about being several people on PRE at the one time...Ill say this once..."During my time on PRE...I was only ever Rampaging Tiger...I did not ever have or use other nicnames. IMHO the nicnames allegation was used as a front to kick me of the site". The club wanted to see me about what i was writing...they hated what i was writing...and suddenly i was kicked off for no real reason.

In the end, I explained to the people on PRE that i could prove beyond any doubt that i was not who they thought i was- i explained- i was in work meetings with people or at functions at the time of some of the threads being posted by the people they thought i was..and that if they named me to the club or if they named me publically i would take legal action. Suffice to say...i never heard back from the :lol  :o :P ;).

PS- I like being here anyway...im sure we'll have some laughs as time goes by... :cheers

PSS- You dont think im really a self promotor froars...surely not  :scream... besides i only put up this thread coz i get the feelin those who kicked me off the other site come here...and i just wanted them to know..im still around... :lol...and that well...basically "i told you so" :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 07:41:18 PM by RampagingTiger »