Author Topic: Difference b/w Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Memberships  (Read 712 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Difference b/w Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Memberships
« on: November 11, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »
Here's the club's definition of the difference...

What is the difference between Ticketed and Non Ticketed Memberships?

Ticketed or match-day memberships gain entry into the games. These memberships include Junior, Concession, Family and Adult 11 or 17 game memberships with or without reserved seats as well as Country/Interstate 5, AFL Club support and MCC Tiger Membership holders.

Non Ticketed Memberships do not give access into the games. These include Tiger Insider, Baby Tiger Cubs, Cubs Club, Xtreme and Pet Membership holders.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Membership/FAQs/2009MembershipPackages/tabid/13469/default.aspx

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Difference b/w Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Memberships
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 07:40:21 PM »
Here's the club's definition of the difference...

What is the difference between Ticketed and Non Ticketed Memberships?

Ticketed or match-day memberships gain entry into the games. These memberships include Junior, Concession, Family and Adult 11 or 17 game memberships with or without reserved seats as well as Country/Interstate 5, AFL Club support and MCC Tiger Membership holders.

Non Ticketed Memberships do not give access into the games. These include Tiger Insider, Baby Tiger Cubs, Cubs Club, Xtreme and Pet Membership holders.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Membership/FAQs/2009MembershipPackages/tabid/13469/default.aspx

How does this compare to the other clubs in the AFL. For instance, does a Hawthorn or a Nth Melbourne count both ticketed and non ticketed memberships in their total numbers?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »
IIRC Hawthorn at one stage was counting Pet Memberships in thier total. ::)
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 07:46:21 PM »
I spoke to Trent Jacobs earlier this year and he told me this about the MCC Tiger Membership -

"By AFL Membership standards, it is non-ticketed as it was a membership created by the Club, which doesn’t fall within their membership categories and doesn’t allow access to 11 games.

We have argued with them about this, but have never reached a favourable result."

Non-ticketed.

It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 09:07:12 PM »
I remember you FF mentioning a number of times that the MCC Tiger was classed as non-ticketed. The old criteria for a ticketed membership was it had to have included admittance to at least 5 games but since then the AFL allowed the Hawks 4-game Tassie membership to be classed as ticketed and now it seems was is classed as ticketed or non-ticketed is up to the whim of the AFL. In any case Essendon just adds both together and claims to have 40k members. We might as well do the same just for publicity reasons as 39k sounds good.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »
I notice the Bulldogs list their membershipss as:

1/ Total members and then underneath in smaller font...

2/ total "match day members"
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)