Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 308735 times)

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Giving Vickery another chance to prove himself
« Reply #2370 on: June 08, 2016, 04:49:44 PM »
Interesting take from Hardwick on Tyrone.

He says his aerobic capacity is very poor. This is why they use Griff in the ruck. If they try Tyrone, he is buggered and can't run.

That is why he stays forward and Griff has to be the jack of all trades - forward, ruck/follower.

So he knows his limitations but because he kicks goals and provides a tall target, he gets a game.

Source: Hardwick :shh

Edit: McBean doesn't provide a good marking target at the moment. If he did he'd get a game. Hardwick says he plays too much like a small and lacks intensity.

Link please.
Hardwick said it directly to the coterie group last night. :shh
Did anyone bother to ask why Sideshow aerobic capacity is so poor? Did anyone ask why the whole team seems to lack the same stamina over four quarters other teams seem to possess?
Did anyone ask why he lied to us & failed to comply with his own promises about player standards of acheivement when he first arrived?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2371 on: June 08, 2016, 05:15:28 PM »
Of course not.

They all get star struck around footballers and coaches.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2372 on: June 08, 2016, 05:28:19 PM »
Coterie groups - useless, ego tripping flogs who just want to be "seen"....pathetic....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2373 on: June 08, 2016, 05:28:58 PM »
Yep.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2374 on: June 08, 2016, 05:30:18 PM »
Love to party with them too.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2375 on: June 08, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »
Coterie groups - useless, ego tripping flogs who just want to be "seen"....pathetic....

That's an incredibly floggish thing to post
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2376 on: June 08, 2016, 05:44:23 PM »
Truth hurt laughing boy?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2377 on: June 08, 2016, 06:36:38 PM »
Modern day court jews.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2378 on: June 08, 2016, 06:48:08 PM »
A conga line of suck-holes
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

tony_montana

« Reply #2379 on: June 08, 2016, 08:36:54 PM »

He says his aerobic capacity is very poor. This is why they use Griff in the ruck. If they try Tyrone, he is buggered and can't run.

That is why he stays forward and Griff has to be the jack of all trades - forward, ruck/follower.

So he knows his limitations but because he kicks goals and provides a tall target, he gets a game.

Edit: McBean doesn't provide a good marking target at the moment. If he did he'd get a game. Hardwick says he plays too much like a small and lacks intensity.

wow just wow. I am speechless that this is acceptable.

Get the lazy bum to work harder on the track!!!!!

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2380 on: June 08, 2016, 08:40:56 PM »
 :facepalm
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #2381 on: June 08, 2016, 09:44:03 PM »

wow just wow. I am speechless that this is acceptable.

Get the lazy bum to work harder on the track!!!!!

I long for the day that Vickery grabs Hardwick by the scruff of the neck, pins him against the wall and says "I'm sick of this shlt, play me 1st ruck or trade me" 

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2382 on: June 08, 2016, 10:25:36 PM »
Truth hurt laughing boy?

I think perhaps that post is directed at yourself?
Never been to a coterie function in my life but I don't think WP or Y&BB come across as you've portrayed coterie members.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2383 on: June 08, 2016, 10:26:05 PM »

What a crock of 5hi7!
As if a professional athlete after 6 preseason cannot ruck for 10minuts a quarter.
Not calling  you out YBB as I believe this is what Dimma said, but it's hard to believe.
I don't think Vickery is very good in the ruck and that's more to do with development but to say he cannot play as a second ruckman because he is not fit enough is plain stupid.
I just wish he would keep his mouth shut for a while. He is making this club into a joke.
If he thinks we can still make the finals, just do it. But I'd prefer him to say, if we win enough games come seasons end, we are a chance. Everybody in the footy world with half a brain can see we are struggling. Him saying every 10 minutes are will still make the finals makes us all look stupid.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2384 on: June 08, 2016, 10:34:55 PM »
RFC is the Joke that keeps on giving.

If your not convinced of the joke just tell someone that you barrack for the Tigers and then ask them why they just laughed.

But it annoys me more if they say "Aww,  I like Richmond, they are my second team!"  :banghead

It just gives me the poos that we continually get coaches that talk crap. Why the hell couldn't we have got Clarkson?
The club that keeps giving.