Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 308742 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Giving Vickery another chance to prove himself
« Reply #2385 on: June 08, 2016, 10:46:47 PM »
We could.

Pay penuts gets monkeys
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Swooper

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2386 on: June 09, 2016, 04:53:54 AM »
Vickery's on going selection is a prime example of why Dimma cannot in fact coach. Most other people know that the days of a stay at home full forward are gone. Vickery's inability to get to contests mean that we play with one less man in the contested area. But there is more to it than aerobic capacity. He is a ball watcher not a ball chaser. He has not improved in 5 years. He would not get a game in a good side. He seems to have lost his kicking mojo also compared to previous years and with that in limbo he has nothing much to offer. McBean must be given a go for this year and if no prospect then discarded rapidly while we try again. Can't we get some players with the go-factor? The recruiters have lacked the ability to find these. From the selection of pretty boy Fiora instead of Pavlich to now this has been the theme. 

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2387 on: June 09, 2016, 06:06:06 AM »
I saw Ty cover a lot of ground last year when had a 20+ possession game against Collingwood and kicked 6 goals.
Perhaps he's lazy?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2388 on: June 09, 2016, 07:58:15 AM »
Vickery's on going selection is a prime example of why Dimma cannot in fact coach. Most other people know that the days of a stay at home full forward are gone. Vickery's inability to get to contests mean that we play with one less man in the contested area. But there is more to it than aerobic capacity. He is a ball watcher not a ball chaser. He has not improved in 5 years. He would not get a game in a good side. He seems to have lost his kicking mojo also compared to previous years and with that in limbo he has nothing much to offer. McBean must be given a go for this year and if no prospect then discarded rapidly while we try again. Can't we get some players with the go-factor? The recruiters have lacked the ability to find these. From the selection of pretty boy Fiora instead of Pavlich to now this has been the theme.

We could have had Franklin

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2389 on: June 09, 2016, 09:39:12 AM »
And Pavlich
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2390 on: June 09, 2016, 04:55:56 PM »
Coterie groups - useless, ego tripping flogs who just want to be "seen"....pathetic....

Jealously is never pretty

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2391 on: June 09, 2016, 05:36:10 PM »
If you think that's the case then most staff & players at most clubs must also be "jealous".... :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2392 on: June 09, 2016, 05:40:10 PM »
Not sure many have as strong feelings as you seem too

Nevertheless, I'm amazed this troll thread made 6 pages

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2393 on: June 09, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »
Yeah you're probably right....a lot of them would have even stronger feelings than I...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:15:39 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2394 on: June 09, 2016, 06:09:31 PM »
Coterie groups - useless, ego tripping flogs who just want to be "seen"....pathetic....

If you're a coterie member, then that statement takes on a whole new meaning.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2395 on: June 09, 2016, 06:49:16 PM »

If you're a coterie member, then that statement takes on a whole new meaning.

Wouldn't matter if I was or I wasn't

Online taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #2396 on: June 09, 2016, 07:10:22 PM »

bit like internet nuffer bully flogs who just want to be their poo to be seen , but do it in anonymity

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2397 on: June 09, 2016, 07:12:23 PM »
Ooh, another nerve stuck....quick, better go tell Mal Brown.... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2398 on: June 09, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »
Yeah you're probably right....a lot of them would have even stronger feelings than I...

Who are they? Why not name them?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2399 on: June 09, 2016, 09:22:59 PM »
I missed this comment and assume it was directed at me.

Firstly, I am a coterie ember because I want to give the club I love as much money as I can afford and in return, I get some benefits. Just like a normal membership, people give their money over to help the club and in turn get something in return.
There really is no difference except the amount given is higher and thus the benefits are more.

The only reason I mentioned it here is that I was being questioned on the source of my comments and thus had to explain how Damian Hardwick spoke to me and others at the club.

I understand not everyone is in the financial situation to be able to hand over thousands of dollars to the club. I thought because I had the advantage of hearing from our coach, that I'd share some of the things he told us, so others that didn't have this advantage could also get the same advantage as I have without having to pay up for it.

If you'd rather me not share any information I get from the club then I won't. I find your comments extremely derogatory and short sighted although they don't personally affect me because they say a lot more about you than they say about coterie members.

If you meant something else by your comments then I'm sorry if I misinterpreted them.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.