Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 350038 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tyrone Vickery [merged]
« Reply #570 on: February 23, 2013, 09:52:49 AM »
Didn't a few ppl say Ty was soft and scared

dwaino

« Reply #571 on: February 23, 2013, 10:19:33 AM »
Dunn wet himself when TV turned on him. Even put up his hands to say "pweese don't hit me  :'("

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #572 on: February 23, 2013, 10:29:36 AM »
Dunn wet himself when TV turned on him. Even put up his hands to say "pweese don't hit me  :'("

Yep lol

the claw

« Reply #573 on: February 23, 2013, 10:33:32 AM »
i must be the only one who was not impressed with vickery. he didnt actually do a lot. he doesnt do the things you need a chf to do.

Gigantor

« Reply #574 on: February 23, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »
Ty is coming back after missing half of last season and with 2 shoulder operations.In my opinion he got better as the games progressed.A lot to look forward to.

tony_montana

« Reply #575 on: February 23, 2013, 11:23:53 AM »
I was standing behind the Richmond cheer squad goals and it was pleasing to TV's attack on the footy and hold his marks once again after his shoulder problems last year. For mine he was one of the main positives to come out of last night as he is so important our forward structure. I didn't mind him either showing some aggression and telling an opponent he's not going to take any cheapshot crap.

Yep was a positive for mine, competed hard, good to have him back in our structures

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #576 on: February 23, 2013, 12:24:20 PM »
i must be the only one who was not impressed with vickery. he didnt actually do a lot. he doesnt do the things you need a chf to do.

Yeh I was dirty he didn't kick 10 goals and dominate, I was thinking of cutting him some slack due to his time out but your right eff that let's bag the useless slob

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #577 on: February 23, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »
Just needs to Learn to lead away from Jack! There were 6 or 7 occasions last night where Vickery and Jack were involved in he same marking contest, he just need to Learn that if he's not going to make it to the ball to stay back nd at least keep his opponent away from the contest as well. Apart from that there were some  good signs I thought.....

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #578 on: February 23, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
Just needs to Learn to lead away from Jack! There were 6 or 7 occasions last night where Vickery and Jack were involved in he same marking contest, he just need to Learn that if he's not going to make it to the ball to stay back nd at least keep his opponent away from the contest as well. Apart from that there were some  good signs I thought.....

Remember Richo and Jack also had this problem. Its obvious that our forward structures need to be fine tuned, but that's what preseason games are for.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #579 on: February 23, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
Still a bit rusty but worked hard. Liked his big tackle on that Norf gimp.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #580 on: February 23, 2013, 06:28:36 PM »

Agree with this

It was interesting that Edwards did actually lead away from Jack a few times and was completely ignored LOL
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

the claw

« Reply #581 on: February 23, 2013, 10:37:29 PM »

Yeh I was dirty he didn't kick 10 goals and dominate, I was thinking of cutting him some slack due to his time out but your right eff that let's bag the useless slob
im not surprised youd expect 10 goals from him  ::)
when i bag him i will call him a useless slob. 
atm all ive said is he didnt do a lot and hes getting a lot of kudos.  we are sensitive if thats a bagging.id hate to see what happens when he actually manages to play a decent game it will be like the second coming i reckon.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #582 on: February 24, 2013, 01:45:55 AM »

:shh

Forza Tyrone

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #583 on: February 24, 2013, 07:01:00 AM »
Ty needs to actually do something, intent and an ok tackle on a north player isn't enough
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

the claw

« Reply #584 on: February 24, 2013, 10:05:52 PM »
so what are you  saying here. hes not scared because he got into a bit of jumper pulling and punching. mate even hayden ballantyne does that.
lets see how he goes the first time he gets a knee in the ribs in a ruck contest we will see if hes toughened up then wont we.
he has often squibbed out in these sort of circumstances.

some peoples idea of tough is really unbelievable.