Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 314852 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Tyrone Vickery [merged]
« Reply #1065 on: October 16, 2013, 04:04:46 PM »
One more year then delist
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #1066 on: October 16, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »
Yeah that's what I mean brother. I'd never abuse our players at a game, game day is all about support. On here though occasionally 95% of us will give a player a bake. I was more replying to your bit about bagging someone from behind the computer. If it applies to our players then it should apply to everyone IMO. You could imagine some Essendon flog reading this site and thinking "why don't these Richmond pricks say this stuff to our players in person". Personally I think we shouldn't take anything on here (or any other site) too seriously.

Actually Coach, you make a very good point. We shoudn't take things said on here too seriously. We all vent in different ways. A bit like all those years as a kid when I went to the Catholic Confessional and said to the priest I would like forgiveness for saying that Vin Catoggio is a hairy boof headed Ape. Our priest was a well known Carlton Supporter and  gave me 30 hail Mary's and 20 Our Father's. Would have gotten less for admitting to Murder. Every week I fired off a different scum player but the record penance was the Vin Catoggio one.  ;D

Offline cooper007

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1067 on: October 17, 2013, 04:20:59 PM »
he has his chance to step up this year I got on hear last year and everyone bagged me for saying delist him or offer him for trade cause he was injured the year before... For a pick 9 he is yet to develop into a player as we expected know that hampson has come in he should really get to spend more time up at chf and less playing in the middle and show us what he is worth if we can get 40 out of him its a good return and start break packs son and hitting packs hard then I will say u have a future..

GO U TIGERS

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1068 on: October 17, 2013, 06:26:24 PM »
he has his chance to step up this year I got on hear last year and everyone bagged me for saying delist him or offer him for trade cause he was injured the year before... For a pick 9 he is yet to develop into a player as we expected know that hampson has come in he should really get to spend more time up at chf and less playing in the middle and show us what he is worth if we can get 40 out of him its a good return and start break packs son and hitting packs hard then I will say u have a future..

GO U TIGERS

I believe that is the second post in which you have used hear in the wrong context

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1069 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:13 AM »
lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1070 on: November 07, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »
for/ruck - vickery 23, mcbean 19. to my way of thinking they are more kpps than ruckmen. i cant see either ever being a combative #1 ruck.  so thats 2 for/rucks 3 if you include hampson more than enough.

vickery is still young for a ruckman.

i believe come 25/26/27 years of age he has the capacity of being a serviceable #1 ruckman. some of his best footy has been on the ball. his excellent agility for a bigman is especially prevalent when playing ruck

we dont have the luxury of this untill the like of Griff, Bean, Elton come good

claw - who would you say are the "combative #1 ruck." in the afl, aged 23 or less? Outside of nicnat
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:20:35 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1071 on: November 07, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
Big Papi
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1072 on: November 08, 2013, 01:42:17 AM »
Robert Scheafer Mk II
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #1073 on: November 08, 2013, 08:47:33 AM »
Started pre season already with the vixens

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1074 on: November 08, 2013, 09:31:16 AM »
Started pre season already with the vixens

;D

the claw

« Reply #1075 on: November 08, 2013, 10:34:23 AM »
for/ruck - vickery 23, mcbean 19. to my way of thinking they are more kpps than ruckmen. i cant see either ever being a combative #1 ruck.  so thats 2 for/rucks 3 if you include hampson more than enough.

vickery is still young for a ruckman.

i believe come 25/26/27 years of age he has the capacity of being a serviceable #1 ruckman. some of his best footy has been on the ball. his excellent agility for a bigman is especially prevalent when playing ruck

we dont have the luxury of this untill the like of Griff, Bean, Elton come good

claw - who would you say are the "combative #1 ruck." in the afl, aged 23 or less? Outside of nicnat
every time i make comment on this bloke i end up getting abused. reckon ive constantly made what points i want to and im now at the point where im not commenting on him at all.  he will have to let his football do the talking.

on the clubs decision to get hampson. tyrone turns 24 in early may hes played 70 odd games and will push toward 100 games next season.  yet the club has gone out and got hampson to perform the ruck duties that vickery really should be taking on on a more regular  basis if hes to become our #1 ruckman.
this suggests to me even the club have given up on the idea of him becoming a front line ruckman.

if he is to be one of our two kpfs i dont want him pinch hitting in the ruck at all that job now falls to hampson.
there are reasons why ive said vickery will struggle to play 1st ruck,  they arent nice reasons but i will stick by em. i wont be repeating them ive said my piece many a time.
next yr i will rate his game or performance as a kpp thats about it.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1076 on: November 08, 2013, 09:05:25 PM »
What if they want to play shorter than maric + hampson + Vickery in the same 21/22

Then extra midfielder instead of essentially three ruck

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1077 on: November 08, 2013, 09:14:05 PM »
so, who is "the "combative #1 ruck." in the afl, aged 23 or less? Outside of nicnat" ?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1078 on: November 08, 2013, 09:33:15 PM »
so, who is "the "combative #1 ruck." in the afl, aged 23 or less? Outside of nicnat" ?

Well, I believe no one Al

the claw

« Reply #1079 on: November 09, 2013, 12:57:11 PM »
hmm how many ruckmen are there aged 23 or under.some off the top of my head who are in front of vickery purely as ruckmen

tom nichols, naitanui, zac clarke, zac smith, billy longer based on just 9 games.

heres a novel idea theres what 30 35  regular ruckmen in th comp or there abouts. after 5 yrs where does vickery sit as a ruckman among the lot of them id say if people took the time to look they would find him near the bottom of the list.
ffs he goes at less than 8 h/o a game. he doesnt bash or crash he doesnt compete in the air.  no wonder we went and got hampson who by the way has a better record than vickery up to the same stage as poor as it is.
purely as a ruckman and a poor one at that gus graham is better performed in the role after 5 yrs than vickery.