Author Topic: Very Important Message ;)  (Read 9859 times)

froars

Re: Very Important Message ;)
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2004, 11:32:44 PM »
I love ppl who are in denial that they watch these shows and try and act ignorant!
Admit it guys lol

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2004, 11:39:53 PM »
I love ppl who are in denial that they watch these shows and try and act ignorant!
Admit it guys lol

I admit that if I have the day off, I usually don't get up before 2pm  :thumbsup
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

froars

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2004, 11:43:08 PM »
 :rollin

2JD

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2004, 09:13:29 AM »
It is a Very Important Message Froars, look at the interest it generated ;D

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2004, 12:36:41 PM »
Hey TS did you have to occasional throw in some translations? HAHHAHAHAA Thats when it got the worst.....

Oxi re yia....autos 3anahr8e na skwtosw ton John Black yiati eroteuthke me tin yiatrina, pws thn lene; Etsi Marleena....

HAHAHAHAHA The price you pay for a good cooked meal...

:lol No OM, I only allowed myself to get caught that one time.  That was enough.  My attempts at trying to translate stuff weren’t always that successful and anyway, even though I don’t speak or understand Greek, any translation might as well have been in Greek for all the sense I would have made. :help

And I don’t know if my grandmother could have coped with the “reality” of what was really going on.  I can just see and hear her reaction now. :rollin
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

froars

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2004, 09:24:16 AM »
In true soapie style, will Hank Bulger return from the dead after Dr Pink killed him off last night?
I reckon this one's been done to death, but still get a laugh out of Billy Brownless
Will Terry give Dr Pink more licence than his predecessor did to appear on thiings like this - I wonder.  I don't see any harm in it if it's not affecting their footy!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2004, 09:35:14 AM »
Will Terry give Dr Pink more licence than his predecessor did to appear on thiings like this - I wonder. 

The answer is NO - thank goodness

and ya cannot blame Danny for the original demise of Doctor Pink - it was Greg Miller IIRC :thumbsup

You know this Ottens saga is a bit like a soap opera isn't ...

Brad Ottens in "General Soreness", "Passions-less", "The Young & The Over Paid", "Another Day in the Life of the RFC"... the list is endless :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)