Author Topic: The only thing better than Christmas is...  (Read 828 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
The only thing better than Christmas is...
« on: December 23, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »
OER.

Thanks Boys for the commitment to this forum over 2008. If there was a Santa and he needed to inspire his elves to a bigger effort in 2008, he need only turn to OER as an example to set with WP, MT and the OER true soldiers providing the best, most relevant footy news for the Tigers.

Thanks Guys :thumbsup and to all the other posters for a fabulous and informative 2008.

2009 brings a year that will hopefully see us in the finals zone for many years to come.

:santa

Seasons Greetings to all.....
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Re: The only thing better than Christmas is...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 12:37:58 AM »
Merry Christmas OER!

love this forum! the information is brilliant! great work MT, WP and all! your work on OER is greatly appreciated by all who are members of this site!

kept the great work Tigers!

"the only thing better then Christmas is ... A Richmond Premiership!"

:)

bushranger

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 08:27:58 AM »
I have to agree with what has been said I know it has taught me a few things along the way to.
So I'm so happy to be here and listen and learn more about the club I love.
So thanks people for a great forum where we can make new friends and learn a thing or three.
And in the end benifit the same team the one we all love.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 09:33:25 AM »
Yep.  Thanks to all those who take the time to pass on information they have, and to everyone on the forum I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas with your friends and family - after all, that's what's really important in the big picture - the Tige's just come a very close second!!

:santa   :cheers   :gotigers

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 11:28:26 AM »
JON and Tambling to prove all the doubters wrong!   :pray :-X

No seriously I too need to voice my appreciation to everyone who participates on this forum especially OE and MT who are always sharing insights and breaking news on this site well before the other forums are even aware they have occured.

I think the forum has actually improved a great deal lately with more intelligent debate rather than personal insults. I'm not sure if this is because we as a club are finally starting to see a glimmar of success which has mellowed out our more angry participants but whatever the reason it has been a breath of fresh air.

Well done everyone for all your comments and I'm looking forward to debating which of our multitude of wins was most satisfying with you all at this time next year!  :santa

Stripes

Ox

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 11:42:57 AM »
LMAO@ stuffen Geez - Wanker

They celebrate his birth,they celebrate his death,yet nobody can agree on what he did while he was living.

Religion in a nutshell,really.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »
Xmas is cool, most around are in a good mood .... Fantastic to see the kids have such fun.

Look forward to a relaxing day at the boxing day test, less traffic and time @ work hopefully, a hol down the beach, barbies, sun and swimming - then SNAP back to reality, but wait the preseason is not far away and the Tigers of 2009 are on the horizon ....

Lifes great really  :thumbsup

:santa again