Author Topic: Changes for next week for the doggies game?  (Read 4428 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes for next week for the doggies game?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »
Out: Edwards, Nahas, Polo & King

In: Cogs, Thompson, Tambling & JON

But really now:

Out: Edwards & King
In: Tambling & Cogs

lol - yeah let's drop Polo who was easily one of our best (is that you Terry?) and Nahas, who for a first gamer did well.  Let's also bring back the Prince Tambling who doesn't need to work for his spot (let's roll out the red carpet for him also)  The witness has done F all his entire carreer and ferals are still dreaming about him.

King should never get a game again, and Edwards (Tambling mark II) should earn his spot and actually play some coburg games.  He's been poo for as long as I can remember.

JON ?  WTF ?

i think WA Tiger was taking the pee, actually come to think he probably wasn't.

Tambling
Edwards
Mcmahon
JON

4 of the biggest duds going around.

Polo is so far in front of all those 4 its not funny
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 05:39:43 PM »
Tambling . Edwards and JON are not duds. FFS some supporters are stuffing morons.  some of you wankers do not see the bigger picture and i bet in 2 years time  you will all be kissing the arses of these boys.  they are young raw and light. they may need a bit more time but ffs patience is a vitue.  The bomers were patient with Long, look at what a gun he became, and what about leon davis at the skunks.
Rome was not built in a day and you losers expect the RFC to becoem dominant with champions over night after 3 decades of crud.

Get a life, and before you keep on bagging these guys who are trying their guts out, have a stuffing go at your parents for conceiving you.  Rfc need SUPPORTERS NOT WANKERS

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 05:42:16 PM »
Tambling . Edwards and JON are not duds. FFS some supporters are effing morons.  some of you wankers do not see the bigger picture and i bet in 2 years time  you will all be kissing the behinds of these boys.  they are young raw and light. they may need a bit more time but ffs patience is a vitue.  The bomers were patient with Long, look at what a gun he became, and what about leon davis at the skunks.
Rome was not built in a day and you losers expect the RFC to becoem dominant with champions over night after 3 decades of crud.

Get a life, and before you keep on bagging these guys who are trying their guts out, have a effing go at your parents for conceiving you.  Rfc need SUPPORTERS NOT WANKERS

Be careful TT you don't want to burst something.

:lol

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
i'll be right '65
just too many tiger fans cannot see the bigger picture, and expect way too much way too soon out of some players. the club is damned if they do and damned if they dont.
facts are our club and list is in far better shape than it has has been since 1982. if certain morons cannot see that and keep bagging players that still have time to develop thay can go follow the pies.
whwn tambling kicked 4 in a quarter v a strong eagles team, supporters loved him, sure he has to show more but his figures show he is improving every year. when edwards started we all loved him, that dreantime at the g game last year he showed what he can do, he is still young and raw and will be a gun. Jon does not get much credit. he has missed alot off footy because he puts his body in hard and has been injured. they along with his growth spurt has held him back, but jon will make it .........watch this space and when he does i hope all his abusers and baggers will stuff the right off and follow another team cos they are noth worthy of being a rfc member or supporter

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »
Tambling . Edwards and JON are not duds. FFS some supporters are effing morons.  some of you wankers do not see the bigger picture and i bet in 2 years time  you will all be kissing the behinds of these boys.  they are young raw and light. they may need a bit more time but ffs patience is a vitue.  The bomers were patient with Long, look at what a gun he became, and what about leon davis at the skunks.

Get a life, and before you keep on bagging these guys who are trying their guts out, have a effing go at your parents for conceiving you.  Rfc need SUPPORTERS NOT WANKERS

i think i have heard it all now. ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY referring to players like JON, Edwards etc etc

best post i have read since i joined. its made me laugh like no other.  :lol :lol :lol  Rome wasn't built in a day up there with the best.

Patience is a virtue well how does 25 years and 2 finals series sound. I dont know what being patient is.

as for being conceived my parents are only upset they didn't have a twin. Very proud of me they are. Hows your parents going. Still living in franga champ?

on that note my changes are

In-   JON
Out-   Polo

Time to start rebuilding Rome boys...hahahahahaha

Ramps

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 06:11:17 PM »
i'll be right '65
just too many tiger fans cannot see the bigger picture, and expect way too much way too soon out of some players. the club is damned if they do and damned if they dont.
facts are our club and list is in far better shape than it has has been since 1982. if certain morons cannot see that and keep bagging players that still have time to develop thay can go follow the pies.
whwn tambling kicked 4 in a quarter v a strong eagles team, supporters loved him, sure he has to show more but his figures show he is improving every year. when edwards started we all loved him, that dreantime at the g game last year he showed what he can do, he is still young and raw and will be a gun. Jon does not get much credit. he has missed alot off footy because he puts his body in hard and has been injured. they along with his growth spurt has held him back, but jon will make it .........watch this space and when he does i hope all his abusers and baggers will eff the right off and follow another team cos they are noth worthy of being a rfc member or supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... thanks for the laughs idiot.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »
hey ramps whats with the personal attack?
well seeming that you stooped to that level, ........

are you stressed today, have not you found a butt hole to play with today?

Ramps

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2009, 06:24:40 PM »

You call that a personal attack lol ... You seem to be very thin skinned lad. :whistle

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2009, 06:30:13 PM »

You call that a personal attack lol ... You seem to be very thin skinned lad. :whistle

thinned skinned coming from a greek lol
now i have heard it all

Ramps

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »
Listen up lad, your coming across like your very thin skinned. What can I say. The PMs im getting from others in here about you ... what can I say. Keep up the good work and your giving all of us a laugh as well. ;D

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
like i care what pms you are receiving about me
that is not a relfection of me, just a relection that many people here are as low as you.

oh no, im not popular here, what to do now. help help no body likes me

idiot as if i care

Ramps

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2009, 06:39:44 PM »
You seem to have lost some self control young man. Now dont get upset. Its ok we understand lol. :D

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »
on the contrere
just shows how little you know.  seems you are out of control and have a need to feed your ego.  good on you, you are a true winner  :clapping

Ramps

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »
like i care what pms you are receiving about me
that is not a relfection of me, just a relection that many people here are as low as you.

oh no, im not popular here, what to do now. help help no body likes me

idiot as if i care

Thats not what your above post showed. Calling everyone in here LOW lol. Are you on blood pressure tablets lad?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2009, 07:14:13 PM »

thinned skinned coming from a greek lol
now i have heard it all

Problem with ethnics i see you loser.

if only RFC had more Ethnics we might have played in more finals.

Bring back Merenda i say