Author Topic: Tigers set to sack Wallace: Caro (Age)  (Read 2840 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Tigers set to sack Wallace: Caro (Age)
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »

I know he never played in a GF side and ditto to comment posted by 1965??????????????

see once again you dont know what your talking about
Campbell has played football in quite a few premiership sides.
learn your facts before you start putting people down your just making a idiot out of yourself

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »
* Caro repeated tonight on 3aw that this week or the next will be Terry's last game. Contigency plans are in place which could even mean Cambo and King could take turns coaching the side for a month each for the remainder of the year. There's no financial concerns as Terry will be paid out for the full 5 years no matter what happens.

* Caro joked it'll mean no more Jay Schulz but if you wanted to tank then you'd play him lol.

* She's now gone off Malthouse. In any case the new coach will not be getting a 4-year deal as the Club has learnt that lesson so that rumour was a load of rubbish.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »

I know he never played in a GF side and ditto to comment posted by 1965??????????????

learn your facts before you start putting people down your just making a idiot out of yourself

Listen stupid how did I put Campbell down..... you are the idiot. What AFL/VFL Grand Finals has Campbell played in compared to King?????????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Tigermonk

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 07:10:26 PM »

she due for a makeover  ;D

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 07:13:15 PM »

Listen stupid how did I put Campbell down..... you are the idiot. What AFL/VFL Grand Finals has Campbell played in compared to King?????????

Is that honestly the only prerequisite...I think the game has eveolved from the 70s where a Norm smith medal assured anyone of the pick of coaching roles, circa 2009 the demands are far greater...Clarkson and now our very own Knighter never played in a GF and are taking all before them...Id hate nto think our view was so narrow that only GF winning canbdidates were shortlisted, the coaching graveyard is littered with well credentialed flops with premeirship medallions still hanging from their neck :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 07:14:54 PM »

you stated campbell has never played in a grand final well as l stated he has played in a few maybe not at VFL/AFL but he has in many premierships
information for you King wont be at the club next year.  ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »

you stated campbell has never played in a grand final well as l stated he has played in a few maybe not at VFL/AFL but he has in many premierships

Actually they shouldn't just stop there (King) then, they should have a total clean out, Cambpell and the lot, I mean it is the entire coaching and playing group that got us into this mess so lets clean it all out just as Wallace did with the possum poo when he arrived.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Jackstar is back

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »
Funny lady is Caro, Terry best friend one minute, stick the knife in the next.
She is on the money ;)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 08:39:15 PM »

Is that honestly the only prerequisite...I think the game has eveolved from the 70s where a Norm smith medal assured anyone of the pick of coaching roles, circa 2009 the demands are far greater...Clarkson and now our very own Knighter never played in a GF and are taking all before them...Id hate nto think our view was so narrow that only GF winning canbdidates were shortlisted, the coaching graveyard is littered with well credentialed flops with premeirship medallions still hanging from their neck :shh
Clarkson has at least assistant coached an AFL premiership side before taking over as senior coach at a new side.
Knights hasn't won didley yet

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »
Terry should coach out the year. Let him stew in it.

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 09:21:55 PM »
I hope the club administration is smart enough to know that this is our last chance at stocking up on talented youth and whoever coaches the team for the rest of the year needs to be instructed to 'play the kids' until they start to over perform and then you play weaker kids... ;)

We just can't afford to not be in a strong drafting position this year with all the older players being moved on and the 2010+ draft pillaged by the new teams.

Stripes

exactly stripes.  we need for the club administrating to think this way and act accordingly.  it's best for our future.  lose as many as we can.  play the kids. 

that's why patrick smith's article today in the australian is so idiotic.  he implored for wallace to stay with the job and said that 'he must squeeze out as mnay wins as he can as possible until the end of the season'

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »
Funny lady is Caro, Terry best friend one minute, stick the knife in the next.
She is on the money ;)

she still requires a makeover :)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i would rather Wallace than any of those fools McCrae, Rawlings or King. Keeping Solrium will guarantee a bottom 2 finish.

They are part of the problem. Those fools have done NOTHING at our club but create misery so why should they get a chance to prove in Junk time of the season proper if they can coach.

McCrae as development coach..hahaha what a joke he wouldn't even know how to spell the word.. Still got little league running around with chicken arms and our players skill level has gone backwards since he come over.

Totally agree with you there Daniel.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 10:55:37 PM »

So he can go and coach where he is best qualified. In your own words, not at VFL AFL level.

You are by far the stupidest bloke on this board

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

So he can go and coach where he is best qualified. In your own words, not at VFL AFL level.

You are by far the stupidest bloke on this board

:thatsgold