Author Topic: Tigers set to sack Wallace: Caro (Age)  (Read 2841 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers set to sack Wallace: Caro (Age)
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 11:08:08 PM »

So he can go and coach where he is best qualified. In your own words, not at VFL AFL level.

You are by far the stupidest bloke on this board
[/quote]

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

And this is by far the best post I have on this board!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Tigermonk

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 08:18:53 AM »
WA Tiger, yeah let King coach
his a great coach having players push a mini buses across the oval at training  :lol now thats a classic & l'm sure he learnt that playing grand finals.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 08:40:52 AM »
WA Tiger, yeah let King coach
his a great coach having players push a mini buses across the oval at training  :lol now thats a classic & l'm sure he learnt that playing grand finals.

Please re-read comments from 1980 again as you have just proved it.... yet again. Where did i say that I wanted King to coach this club, I said he could be in the mix as a caretaker and he comes from a background of Grand Final wins in the VFL/AFL. I never said I wanted him as a coach, I am happy with Wallace... :scream. I do realise Wallace is gone regardless and I don't know who will coach this club but I do know whoever it is they will have my support to the end as I have done with all the coaches of this club. Pitty people like you could not support the coaches as I have done, when things get tough lets bag them out and call for there heads isn't that right TM!!!! :wallywink

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Tigermonk

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
l never been a Wallace supporter  ;D  l knew his background of not being able to blood youngsters. nothing has changed. l actually wanted Gary Ayres & Jarrad Roughhead back then. Ayres is great coaching youngsters. better hope Sheeds brings you luck

if any of them assistants get the gig down there it will be a failure

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »
better hope Sheeds brings you luck

if any of them assistants get the gig down there it will be a failure

Why would Sheeds make me happy I do not want him coaching the team but again if he does I will support him and for once I agree no assistants from the current group at Richmond deserve the gig.

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »
Back in cyberspace for 10 minutes and I read this from Caro

::) :banghead ::)

I think I will go back and watch the satelite TV service coming out of Mt Isa :P

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »
Who thinks we will make the finals???? If you don't the worst thing we can do is appoint a caretaker coach who will kill himself trying to win games so he gets the gig next year.

Rotate the list and get some games into the young players, that way we will get a win - win . Experience thats lacking and some good draft picks before their isn't any opportunity to do so.

PS: I suspect Melb already have this plan in progress.

Keep Terry as the caretaker to develop the kids as he will have nothing to lose and it will showed strength of leadership against the hysteria from  the media who would take please in our self destruction.

PS: My hat goes off to TW in his interview tonight , it showed courage.