Author Topic: Richo on Ch 7's AFL Gameday  (Read 1114 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richo on Ch 7's AFL Gameday
« on: May 24, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »
Just a reminder Richo will be on Ch 7's AFL Gameday this morning at 10am.

Jackstar is back

Re: Richo on Ch 7's AFL Gameday
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 08:44:56 AM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, will be at pilates, spew :banghead

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 12:09:20 PM »

You are an all time classic!!! :thatsgold :ROTFL
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Jackstar is back

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:11:49 PM »

Well mate, I aint a fat slob and I actually run 10k most days, you have a problem with that ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 12:36:38 PM »

Well mate, I aint a fat slob and I actually run 10k most days, you have a problem with that ::) ::) ::) ::)

No problem, I just think you're a character is all.
A one off you might say....
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Con65

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »
So what did King Richo say?

By the way Jackstar..i was running 10km at the time too....pilates is great for you...great for your core...Perhaps thats what we need at RFC...a better core?

Ramps

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 01:00:41 PM »

I do 10k but only in my car  ;D

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »

I do 10k but only in my car  ;D

im with u ramps, driving is much easier lol

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »
I just ate 10 biscuits
It's that simple Spud

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »
And I drank 10 more beers after the game.

Actually,  that worked so well I drank another 10 today.   :cheers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Matthew Richardson lashes out at leaks from Richmond (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 02:12:54 AM »
So what did King Richo say?

Matthew Richardson lashes out at leaks from Richmond
Sam Edmund | May 25, 2009

MATTHEW Richardson has lashed out at the leaks coming from his besieged club, labelling them a disgrace. The Richmond veteran has been angered by the constant whispers from Punt Rd as the Terry Wallace coaching crisis continues.

"We all know in a footy club that if that sort of thing happens, that if information is leaked, it's a disgrace," Richardson said.

"Whoever leaks that information it's just not good enough. That's the last thing you want. You want everyone on the same page and you certainly don't want those things to happen."

Word spread quickly in the football industry of Richmond's heated post-match meeting after the Round 8 loss to Port Adelaide.

Details were then revealed of a Tuesday morning crisis meeting involving Wallace, senior players and president Gary March.

Richardson told Channel 7 he was upset that sensitive issues from both meetings had been leaked.

"The stuff that got out after the game in Adelaide . . . after a game a lot of things are said," he said.

"You have a close loss and often there are heated discussions. But often you walk out of the room and you feel better things are out in the open.

"But then for it to become public knowledge is disappointing. I'm sure the club would be looking to find out what happened there.

"The most disappointing thing from the week for me was that some players had been bandied around the media as fracturing (the team).

"Troy Simmonds and Kane Johnson have been mentioned and it's an absolute disgrace.

"Those guys are heart and soul, honest guys and for them to be singled out, they're now tarnished with that.

"They've got to walk around and put up with people having pot shots at them when it's just not correct."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25531509-19771,00.html

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tiger leaks a 'disgrace': Richo (Age)
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 02:15:03 AM »
Tiger leaks a 'disgrace': Richo
Andrea Petrie | May 25, 2009

A "DISGRACE" is how injured Richmond star Matthew Richardson has described the fact that details of a sensitive meeting between senior players, coach Terry Wallace and officials were made public last week.

The meeting, held on Tuesday at president Gary March's Port Melbourne office, was attended by 13 players, March, football director Craig Cameron and Wallace and led to inaccurate reports that Wallace and the club had parted ways.

"We all know in a footy club if that sort of thing happens and information is leaked then it's a disgrace and whoever leaks that information it's just not good enough basically … You want everyone on the same page and you certainly don't want those things to happen," Richardson told Channel Seven's AFL Game Day yesterday.

"Everyone knows there was a meeting on Tuesday morning, which is 100 per cent correct. I'm not going to talk about the specifics in that meeting but what I will say is that it was a very honest and open discussion by the group with Terry and Craig Cameron and Gary March, our president," he said.

"The most disappointing part of the week for me is that some players are being bandied around the media as being a little faction," Richardson said. "Troy Simmonds and Kane Johnson have been mentioned but it's an absolute disgrace. Those guys are heart and soul, honest guys.

"They're now tarnished with that and they've got to put up with people having pot shots at them."

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/tiger-leaks-a-disgrace-richo/2009/05/24/1243103433202.html

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »
i wonder who is the main leak, ibet it aint the players