Author Topic: "I know this will be my last year" - Wallace on 6PR  (Read 1853 times)

bushranger

Re: "I know this will be my last year" - Wallace on 6PR
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
Players need to do their bit now, be competitive, play hard, strong footy without necessarily winning.
Heavy defeats will put pressure on the club - it is pretty clear that the players aren't far off most sides in the comp so that should be avoidable.
This along with another comment I agree with and that one was by bojangles17.
We really do need now to put all our attentions towards winning and get off players and coaches backs.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »
John Ralph reckons the win will give the Club a breather and enable us to make the call on Terry in our own time without the talk of another bad loss hanging over us. If we had got run over after being 27 points up it might be different.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »
John Ralph reckons the win will give the Club a breather and enable us to make the call on Terry in our own time without the talk of another bad loss hanging over us. If we had got run over after being 27 points up it might be different.

The club could give itself a breather FFS  :banghead.

We won't get a breather with this midseason review rubbish coming up unless someone there has the balls to say that the recommendations of the MSR will be executed after the season and Wallace has the job until then, end of story, pee off Hutchy.

If we wanted to sack plough it had to be done after the Melbourne defeat or very close thereafter. We're not going to gain much now and need to go through the full process before finding a replacement, not dipping our toe with a caretaker.

I'm not a great fan of Wallace the coach, but he comes out of this with his dignity intact.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 12:09:52 AM »
the board are following the "process"
there wil be a midyear review, they they will shock the footy worl and say that terry wont be here next yr but will coach us till rnd 22
 ::)