Author Topic: All the best Terry  (Read 4202 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: All the best Terry
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 11:07:15 PM »
Terry had a crack at fixing the biggest basket case in the AFL.

A team that has been described as having "concrete cancer".No one has been able to fix it for almost 30 years.

His credibility has taken a massive hit....You would think thats punishment enough,but people still want blood and to urinate on his grave.

Just move on people...move on.  The next victim is only months away.
Unleash the tornado

Jackstar is back

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »

A team that has been described as having "concrete cancer".No one has been able to fix it for almost 30 years.

His credibility has taken a massive hit....You would think thats punishment enough,but people still want blood and to urinate on his grave.

where and when can we start to pee ?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 11:12:11 PM »

Dead right and it's stuff wits like Jackstar that will give the next coach the same medicine.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ramps

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 11:13:32 PM »
I dont know if anyone was listening to 3aw tonight, but I got the impression that Leigh Matthews probably thinks that he could probably turn it around. Anyone else hear him on 3aw.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 11:14:17 PM »

Dead right and it's eff wits like Jackstar that will give the next coach the same medicine.

I will be supporting the next coach,
Tonights TV interview just proved how bad Wallace is

Jackstar is back

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »
I dont know if anyone was listening to 3aw tonight, but I got the impression that Leigh Matthews probably thinks that he could probably turn it around. Anyone else hear him on 3aw.
To make us competitive and to play finals aint hard,
Matthews could turn it around. How far is the question.

Ramps

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 11:17:17 PM »
To make us competitive and to play finals aint hard,
Matthews could turn it around. How far is the question.

Well Id have to say that that isnt a bad starting point Jack.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 11:19:03 PM »

Dead right and it's eff wits like Jackstar that will give the next coach the same medicine.

Yeah right Jack, lets see how long it lasts, you should still have supported Terry to the end, remember this "in any weather".. I dont think I would like to be one of your mates, you would turn like a snake.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Jackstar is back

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2009, 11:25:16 PM »
tell you something , after tomorrow night, we will improve out of sight starting with a win in Round 12.
Reckon we will win at least another 6-7 games for the year.
can tell you this, players are rapped its all come to an end :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2009, 11:25:57 PM »

Yeah right Jack, lets see how long it lasts, you should still have supported Terry to the end, remember this "in any weather".. I dont think I would like to be one of your mates, you would turn like a snake.

Look here mate, worked there for 2 years under him, didnt agree and moved on . I am not an behind licker and if you dont agree on something, dont stay. Terry has died on his own sword, his recruiting was crap, his game plan was worse with players having little understanding on what was expected

So you were part of the crap recruiting or were you the crap recruited?? I thought he didn't do the recruiting either but I suppose you don't believe that.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2009, 11:28:01 PM »
tell you something , after tomorrow night, we will improve out of sight starting with a win in Round 12.

stuff me I could beat the Eagles in Melbourne so thats no bigy. Measure the caretaker on the games against the big clubs like you did Wallace.

"Rucks:

Jackstar is back

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »
yep, terry only beat 1 team in the final 8 last year, lets move on.,

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 09:36:45 AM »
That's because we have the softest draw in the comp in the last half of the season
Not only that but wins against crap clubs are not going to help us long term

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 09:42:46 AM »

Matt did you not hear TW last night??

If thats not evidence he was not the right fit for us, then i dont know what is.

How can a coach constantly look behind at his past club as TW has done the last week.

The biggest thing i got out of the interview was when he said
"if he is to take credit for the recruiting at Punt Road, then he should take the credit for the Buldogs recruiting also"

One gets the feeling he know his recruiting was average to say the least so he has to defend himself by drawing comparisons with his time at the Buldogs.

His time was up a long time ago my friend
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »

where and when can we start to pee ?

when ..........now
where .......... all over terrys face

spud got spat on, terry deserves to get peed on