Author Topic: Wayne Campbell early favourite / Tigers say no to Malthouse, Sheedy (Herald-Sun)  (Read 6767 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
l got better things to read than your twisted junk you know effall.

Well you did read it knob head or you would not have replied..... ??? ??? ???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Moi

Because he is an assistant coach there and midfield coach thats why, does the administration coach????

Our mids were great last year until Campbell came along.
Think carefully, Tigers
What's John Longmire like?
Don't like him but that shouldn't be against him if he's okay.  Seems to have industry cred but I don't really know much about his coaching.  Roos was touted as not going to be a long term coach I think and Longmire was the one to replace him when Roos decided to quit.
Anyone?

Tigermonk

Because he is an assistant coach there and midfield coach thats why, does the administration coach????

Think carefully, Tigers
Don't like him but that shouldn't be against him if he's okay.  Seems to have industry cred but I don't really know much about his coaching.  Roos was touted as not going to be a long term coach I think and Longmire was the one to replace him when Roos decided to quit.
Anyone?

Campbell taking over as midfield assistant has nothing to do with it, injuries to key midfielders & tanking players is the problem
When the coach has lost his players who do you blame. THE PLAYERS

Moi

Think carefully, Tigers
Anyone?

Campbell taking over as midfield assistant has nothing to do with it, injuries to key midfielders & tanking players is the problem
He was midfield coach, buck stops with him with respect to that, and overall, the coach.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years

err, ummm, I dont fink our prblems have been with the midfield partner, have you consdiered how we actually perform in terms of ball in our hands relative to our opponents its materialising that into goals thats been the problem, umm  first time we broke 100pts on weekend might tell you something, If your on a witchhunt, keep on looking partner you hit a dead end :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Tigermonk

your telling me you cant see them not going 100% & making kid mistakes & not maning up opposition players within the dying minutes  ;D

Moi

err, ummm, I dont fink our prblems have been with the midfield partner, have you consdiered how we actually perform in terms of ball in our hands relative to our opponents its materialising that into goals thats been the problem, umm  first time we broke 100pts on weekend might tell you something, If your on a witchhunt, keep on looking partner you hit a dead end :o
No witch hunt, Sunshine, just want the right coach for us.
If that's Campbell, so be it, but surely we can discuss each candidate
Yes or no, or are you going to turn this board into think my way or nothing else like you do on BF?

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
our midfield has dominated in many games, its our fwd line that has failed
defence has been good, midfield been great at times average at other times but thats because they wanted wallace out
we are winning clearances and contestsed footy and u watch our midfielders shine from rnd 12 onwards maybe they are starting they were damn good v freo, damn good v the bombers for a half, great v the swans and cats and port, dominated pasrts of teh game v the dogs and lions and demons.

imo the players had a dilema, they wanted wallace out, but if they had of made finals this yr and done well, then wallace would have received another contract which the players didnt want, so they have tanked and lost on purpose to get rid of him, now that they know he is definately gone, watch them shine

Tigermonk

defence has been good, midfield been great at times average at other times but thats because they wanted wallace out
we are winning clearances and contestsed footy and u watch our midfielders shine from rnd 12 onwards maybe they are starting they were damn good v freo, damn good v the bombers for a half, great v the swans and cats and port, dominated pasrts of teh game v the dogs and lions and demons.

imo the players had a dilema, they wanted wallace out, but if they had of made finals this yr and done well, then wallace would have received another contract which the players didnt want, so they have tanked and lost on purpose to get rid of him, now that they know he is definately gone, watch them shine

:thumbsup Its Tigertime

Moi

We've won two games, couldn't have been that great  :lol

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame

they have tanked to get rid of wallace, what part of that dont u understand :-*

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Great, here comes another week of Wayne Campbell bashing by Infamy  ::)

If they know, they should just announce it.

problem is he makes a idiot of himself everytime he starts bashing him cause Campbells record shows for itself
Thats why Campbell is held high in the eye of the football public & media & in the position he is today
Imfamy probably had a duffle coat with #33 & a l love Matthew Knight badge  ;D  :shh

:clapping
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame

they have tanked to get rid of wallace, what part of that dont u understand :-*
then we should have kept him until round 22  :thumbsup

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Great, here comes another week of Wayne Campbell bashing by Infamy  ::)

If they know, they should just announce it.

problem is he makes a idiot of himself everytime he starts bashing him cause Campbells record shows for itself
Thats why Campbell is held high in the eye of the football public & media & in the position he is today
Imfamy probably had a duffle coat with #33 & a l love Matthew Knight badge  ;D  :shh

:clapping
Matthew Knights was a far better player than Campbell and will be a better coach too
However I don't want either back at Richmond, I don't want any player from our failed era back at the club, including Tony Free

We have a cancer at this club and our losing culture is never going to change if we get the same failures back to run the club. Time for a clean sweep with people who know what success looks and feels like.

Jackstar is back

Think carefully, Tigers
Anyone?

He was midfield coach, buck stops with him with respect to that, and overall, the coach.

I would not of thought you would have any idea where the midfeild was on the ground Moi ;) :lol