Author Topic: Wayne Campbell early favourite / Tigers say no to Malthouse, Sheedy (Herald-Sun)  (Read 6777 times)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
Great, here comes another week of Wayne Campbell bashing by Infamy  ::)

If they know, they should just announce it.

problem is he makes a idiot of himself everytime he starts bashing him cause Campbells record shows for itself
Thats why Campbell is held high in the eye of the football public & media & in the position he is today
Imfamy probably had a duffle coat with #33 & a l love Matthew Knight badge  ;D  :shh

:clapping
Matthew Knights was a far better player than Campbell and will be a better coach too
However I don't want either back at Richmond, I don't want any player from our failed era back at the club, including Tony Free

We have a cancer at this club and our losing culture is never going to change if we get the same failures back to run the club. Time for a clean sweep with people who know what success looks and feels like.

u r a toss

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Healy tonight on 3aw saying whisper is the players want Campbell as coach.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

problem is he makes a idiot of himself everytime he starts bashing him cause Campbells record shows for itself
Thats why Campbell is held high in the eye of the football public & media & in the position he is today
Imfamy probably had a duffle coat with #33 & a l love Matthew Knight badge  ;D  :shh

Matthew Knights was a far better player than Campbell and will be a better coach too
However I don't want either back at Richmond, I don't want any player from our failed era back at the club, including Tony Free

We have a cancer at this club and our losing culture is never going to change if we get the same failures back to run the club. Time for a clean sweep with people who know what success looks and feels like.

u r a toss
Thankyou for your detailed argument, you must have excelled in debate at school

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Stuff who the players want, they should get absolutely no say at all
Follow the process properly

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Stuff who the players want, they should get absolutely no say at all
Follow the process properly

That i agree with. They should get no say at all whether its Campbo, Hardwick or Sheeds.

That being said maybe they never have had a say in the past and look how its ended up.

I think its safe to say people that WAYNE CAMPBELL IS OUR NEXT COACH. Writing is on the wall people so get used to it.

One thing is for sure if it is him THEY WILL PLAY FOR HIM.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

That being said maybe they never have had a say in the past and look how its ended up.

History tells us they've had in saying in getting rid of them though  ;D

You were right the first time they should have absolutely no say

Time the tail stopped wagging the dog or in our case tiger
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 07:13:45 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
If the players do have a say then this club is so far behind already it's not funny. People we need a Coach from outside this mudslide we have been riding, someone that will go in with no mates or old players as buddies.

Hardwick, Hinckley or Buckley need to go in with the broom, bring their own people in and sort them out, They are from successful clubs and will only bring success to the club.

Yes Buckley was from a successful club at least he was in 2 GF's.

Clean the coaching group out Richmond, don't for Gods sake get mates in there or we are finished!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Caro claimed earlier tonight on 3aw that Cambo is a hard taskmasker. He plays the 'bad' (as in tough) coach rather than the good bloke coach.  She doesn't think we'll do a Ratten/Carlton tank and just fall short of winning either. 

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Look all in all and like I have said a million times once the decision as been made I will support the coach no matter what, right to the end just like I did with Wallace and believe it or not Frawley as well.

Then I can still hold my head up all the time.

If Campbell is as hard as Carro says then lets see him in action, but my preferences have been mentioned.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Mike on 3aw thinks Wayne Campbell will get the job but it's just a guess. The word in the industry was Cambo was induced back to the club so if things went pear shape under Wallace then Wayne would be looked favourably on as a replacement. Mike said if he's offered the caretaker then Campbell should take.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
I have no problem with Campbell, infact i have heard really good things about him from somebody close to the group BUT if the RFC don't go through an intensive interview process we are f@#king kidding ourselves!!! We have plenty of time. Sure he was a club captain and bla bla bla but we need the best person we can get regardless of who he played for.
Do your homework Tigers!

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
our midfield has dominated in many games, its our fwd line that has failed
defence has been good, midfield been great at times average at other times but thats because they wanted wallace out
we are winning clearances and contestsed footy and u watch our midfielders shine from rnd 12 onwards maybe they are starting they were damn good v freo, damn good v the bombers for a half, great v the swans and cats and port, dominated pasrts of teh game v the dogs and lions and demons.

imo the players had a dilema, they wanted wallace out, but if they had of made finals this yr and done well, then wallace would have received another contract which the players didnt want, so they have tanked and lost on purpose to get rid of him, now that they know he is definately gone, watch them shine

Hilarious. LMFAO how dumb you are

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame

I don't want any player from our failed era back at the club, including Tony Free

Funny how something so simple is beyond chumps like Monk.

How anyone would pick Campbell over Buckley or Hardwick to coach us demonstrates why we have long term loser culture at Punt Rd. Football's version of battered wife syndrome.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
I have no problem with Campbell, infact i have heard really good things about him from somebody close to the group BUT if the RFC don't go through an intensive interview process we are f@#king kidding ourselves!!! We have plenty of time. Sure he was a club captain and bla bla bla but we need the best person we can get regardless of who he played for.
Do your homework Tigers!
Absolutely 100% spot stuffing on

Hellenic Tiger

What I can't understand is how some people think. Each to their own I guess.

Campbell has better credentialls than lets say Hardwick who has been in the system for a good 5 years and b/c simply he was the club captain at a very miserable time for the club? Yet everybody else who has had the schooling and success elsewhere should not be considered. Furthermore who the fvck are coaches like Ratten Harvey etc who now all of a sudden have an opinion on another club and what they should do with the coaching vacancy whilst hiding behind their own frailties of lack of success. :whistle

To not be thorough and not take the best available candidate would be tantamount to tragedy for the RFC. Even if Campbell coached the club for the next 11 games and won 7 games he still may not be the best candidate. To think that he is would be remiss of the club and negligent.  :banghead

Its like going to your GP and asking your GP to perform open heart surgery on you when Dr Viktor Chang is in the office next door and expecting you. Then two years down the track after your GP performs what you thought and he thought was a successful operation when you are clearly in pain and distress you go to Dr Nick Riviera and expect him to fix the problem but by then Dr Viktor Chang has moved on and excelled and is no longer available for those duties you could have used him for in the first place. :wallywink