Author Topic: Essendon make me sick  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Struggletown

• Premiership Captain
Re: Essendon make me sick
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2004, 11:49:23 AM »
Who the hell do Essendon think they are?

They talk so much crap during trade week every year and then at the last minute try and make totally one sided deals which are hardly ever going to be considered.

How they had the nerve to do a deal for Zantuck and pick 36 in exchange for their pick 30.

Do you think for one moment Miller was going to make the AFL room in time, never in a million years!!! He had his chance to shaft the bombers and he took it with a big grin on his face!!!

Then they have the nerve to try and do a trade for Scott West, now West is a champion player and will be for atleast another 2-3 years. Essendons offer: Darren Walsh(19y/o and 2 games) plus a second rounder. What an insult this is to Scotty West.

Essendon think they are aboce everyone else and i am sick of them, lets hope with Wallace taking over we can start a period of dominance over those scum and hopefully Zantuck is best on ground.

Further to this,Essendon not only tapped West up,but they had the temerity to demand West,who won his 6th B&F for the dogs this year,to take a pay cut,and a further demand that the Dogs also pay $150k of his salary while playing for Essenscum!!
Absolutely insulting!!
What arseholes they are.
We should never deal with them at trade time again.
Drink,Drugs and Shagging models.
The rest l just wasted.
  George Best on where his millions went

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2004, 02:33:04 PM »
You can only backdoor someone for so long before they decide to pull their pants up and go somewhere else.

Essendon have been bending clubs over for years at trade time and it finally appears that they are starting to become the victims of their own success.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 07:04:55 PM by JohnF »

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2004, 06:44:59 PM »
You can only backdoor someone for so long before they decide to pull their pants up and go somewhere else.

Essendon having been bending clubs over for years at trade time and it finally appears that they are starting to become the victims of their own success.

LMAOOOO @ John being able to bring an ANALogy into any arguement  ;D ;D ;D :lol :scream
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2004, 07:03:41 PM »
lmfaoooo fwoy, it's disturbing how often I do it. It always seems appropriate though in the ASSessments.

Ox

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2004, 07:24:41 PM »
Please JohnF,don't lead us ASStray !

The topic is ASSendon. :thumbsup

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 12:57:38 AM »
ROFLFMAoo Rest ASSured Ox, I will stick to the topic  :thumbsup

Offline miastar

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We\'re From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2004, 10:54:38 PM »
I think Essendon is on the nose with everyone. The vibe in the news reports to do with trading is the everyone has had a gutfull of the Bombers.  I think they are on the start of the downhill slope.   Can't wait to see all the arrogant supporters who know nothing about the game dessert them in droves.  A bit like our fairweather Tiger supporters who have dissappeared over the last 20 years.