Author Topic: Wacko Jacko Dead??  (Read 4766 times)

Moi

Wacko Jacko Dead??
« on: June 26, 2009, 07:48:39 AM »
Reports he's died of a heart attack

bushranger

Re: Wacko Jacko Dead??
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:52:23 AM »
No loss in my books.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 09:10:29 AM »
I wonder who will get the kids

- egg donor
- sperm donor
- surrogate mum

but probably relatives of him I suppose

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:47 AM »
Michael Jackson dies after suffering heart attack in Los Angeles

UPDATE 8.56am: MICHAEL Jackson has died following a suspected cardiac arrest, LA medical and law enforcement sources confirmed.

Paramedics reportedly performed CPR on the 50-year-old singer while transporting him to hospital in Los Angeles, but reports claim they never managed to get a pulse.

The Los Angeles Times reported LA Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's $US100,000-a-month rented home in Holmby Hills near Sunset Boulevard around 12:26pm (5.26am Melbourne time), and they found him not breathing.

The parademics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told The Times.

Celebrity news site TMZ.com first reported Jackson was collected by ambulance from his Holmby Hills home just after noon local time, about 5am Melbourne time.

The Los Angeles Times reported Jackson was in a coma when he arrived at the UCLA hospital. It reported that he was pronounced dead by medical staff soon after his arrival.

Jackson is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson was reportedly planning a comeback and was living in LA while rehearsing a series of 50 sold-out shows in London.

However those concerts - billed as the "final curtain" - had been thrown into doubt after Jackson pushed back the opening dates last month.

Organisers of the concerts had stressed the delay was not linked to Jackson's health.

Jackson was known as the King of Pop for his dominance and reshaping of the music industry in the 1970s and 1980s, first as a member of the Jackson Five and later as a solo artist.

His Thriller album remains the biggest selling of all time. The music video for the title track was a worldwide sensation and a landmark moment for a generation.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25692751-661,00.html
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »
No disrespect to him, but if he had of passed away after the 'Bad' album, he'd be remembered as an absolute legend.

He turned into a freak show through the 90's and is regarded as a joke nowadays.

No matter what you think of him, his 70's and 80's work is awesome stuff, apart from the Paul McCartney collaborations.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 09:22:07 AM »
I wonder who will get the kids

- egg donor
- sperm donor
- surrogate mum

but probably relatives of him I suppose
Bubbles.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Moi

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »
No disrespect to him, but if he had of passed away after the 'Bad' album, he'd be remembered as an absolute legend.

He turned into a freak show through the 90's and is regarded as a joke nowadays.

No matter what you think of him, his 70's and 80's work is awesome stuff, apart from the Paul McCartney collaborations.
Off the Wall was my favourite album and then I thought even though he went onto bigger and better things, they were the start of the freak show and so Off the Wall was my favourite, and I never bought anthing after Thriller.
I would have liked to have been able to remember him from that but I'm going to be haunted by images of an absolute tragic figure.
I kinda feel sorry for him for certain aspects of his life, but mostly not.
I would like to know how he turned out the way he did.
Family???

Moi

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
Weird 24 hours
Michael, Farrah and now reports of Jeff Goldblum

Moi

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »
Weird 24 hours
Michael, Farrah and now reports of Jeff Goldblum
Correction, Jeff Goldblum alive  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 12:05:25 PM »
Goldblum said reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated lol. Some idiot believed things happen in 3s and made up the story of Goldblum dying in NZ.

Off the Wall was my favourite album and then I thought even though he went onto bigger and better things, they were the start of the freak show and so Off the Wall was my favourite, and I never bought anthing after Thriller.
I would have liked to have been able to remember him from that but I'm going to be haunted by images of an absolute tragic figure.
I kinda feel sorry for him for certain aspects of his life, but mostly not.
I would like to know how he turned out the way he did.
Family???
Yep he didn't have a normal family upbringing with an abusive father and living life in a public bubble from a young age. How much that affected his behaviour later in life who knows but his last 20 or so years after Thriller won't be remembered for his music. A flawed genius - musically gifted but the rest of his life was tragic and bizarre. I agree Froars Off the Wall was his peak musically even though Thriller was the all-time selling record when it came out. Thriller dated very quickly.

Sad about Farrah Fawcett who has almost been forgetten in all this. RIP.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 12:08:44 PM »
Goldblum said reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated lol. Some idiot believed things happen in 3s and made up the story of Goldblum dying in NZ.
Mark Twain  :rollin

Moi

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »
And the album Destiny (I think) with Jackson Five was probably the best there as well.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
And the album Destiny (I think) with Jackson Five was probably the best there as well.
Yep it was Destiny. Blame it on the Boogie fan Froars lol

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »
Yep it was Destiny. Blame it on the Boogie fan Froars lol

Kind of
It was pretty much the time I stopped liking him though

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 12:32:48 PM »
Pick the unrealistic picture here