Author Topic: Caro on 3aw 21/7/09  (Read 757 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Caro on 3aw 21/7/09
« on: July 21, 2009, 07:07:35 PM »
* Caro thinks Richmond's process will cost them Buckley. Healy and Russell then jumped in and said if the process costs you the best person then the process is wrong. Caro replied that Richmond is a victim of what happened last time when Casey and Miller chased Wallace without a process and it turned out to be a mistake.

* Richmond's feeling is if they went for Malthouse now they might get him but if not then they'd look stupid after saying they were sticking to a strict process.

* Healy said the financial strength of Richmond would sway you over North. Then again you would need to sit down with Brayshaw and Arocca to see what the exact financial situation of North is and whether they would continue to get funding from the AFL etc. List wise both clubs are pretty even. Maybe North is better. Then again Richmond may be better. Who knows. Will Cotchin be as good as we think he will be. Luke Ball was classed as a gun as a youngster.

* They then got onto the Ian Wilson rumour this morning but I've posted what was said in the other thread.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Caro on 3aw 21/7/09
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »
In all honesty with nothing changing at the club since Wallace left I wish he was still there. Ok so we have had the youngsters come in and while that is fantastic I believe Post would have been given the chance under Wallace as he was coming good while Wallace was undergoing the grill.

There is just too much unrest at the club at the moment and there has been since Wallace left, we still have half a dozen rounds to go and we have to listen to this crap about coaches and boards for the rest of the season.

I am sick of listening to it all to be totally honest and to stop them, the media etc.... from continually going on about it they should come help us unpack because I have had enough of that too... :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »
Wallace has been proven as not working out.  When you don't win, you tend to implode a little. We'll get through it.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »
Since when has Figjam been the best available.
Maybe not the worst but Beg to differ.
Media wtf do they think they are the messiah and cauldron of all knowledge.
And why do soo many f wits pay so much attention to them  :banghead

Offline IDGAF

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 09:34:51 PM »
Since when has Figjam been the best available.
Maybe not the worst but Beg to differ.
Media wtf do they think they are the messiah and cauldron of all knowledge.
And why do soo many f wits pay so much attention to them  :banghead
Because he's one of them  ;)

They hired us our last coach (thanks greg) ... won`t be hiring the next one

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »
Welcome to OER IDGAF  :).

In all honesty with nothing changing at the club since Wallace left I wish he was still there. Ok so we have had the youngsters come in and while that is fantastic I believe Post would have been given the chance under Wallace as he was coming good while Wallace was undergoing the grill.

There is just too much unrest at the club at the moment and there has been since Wallace left, we still have half a dozen rounds to go and we have to listen to this crap about coaches and boards for the rest of the season.

I am sick of listening to it all to be totally honest and to stop them, the media etc.... from continually going on about it they should come help us unpack because I have had enough of that too... :whistle
Shifting is definitely a pain in the behind. I don't blame you having enough of it WAT.

I'm not sure we'd see as many cubs in the side at once under Plough as we are now seeing under Jade the blade. Craig Cameron has said publicly that he sat down with Jade on his appointment to stipulate what the Club wanted to see under Jade's caretaker watch. I'd doubt Wallace would have cut 5 senior players in one hit and keep them at Coburg.

6 or so more weeks and hopefully we can move on with a new coach named.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline IDGAF

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »
Welcome to OER IDGAF  :).

Cheers MT

Shifting is definitely a pain in the behind. I don't blame you having enough of it WAT.

I'm not sure we'd see as many cubs in the side at once under Plough as we are now seeing under Jade the blade. Craig Cameron has said publicly that he sat down with Jade on his appointment to stipulate what the Club wanted to see under Jade's caretaker watch. I'd doubt Wallace would have cut 5 senior players in one hit and keep them at Coburg.

6 or so more weeks and hopefully we can move on with a new coach named.

He didn`t do it in 5 years

Offline tugga

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 07:35:52 AM »
LOL at Healy and Russell, the great oracles of footy publicly saying that Buckley is the best man for the job. How the hell would they know.
Stick to our process. We've been burnt with Geischen (a few meaningles wins at the end of a season so let's appoint him as coach), Frawley (just wanted to coach anyone and we just happened to be the basketcase that fitted) and Wallace (get him now and forget about everyone else). Personally I'm comfortable with the process we are undertaking.
If it sorts the wannabes from the real contenders then that's a good thing. Sheedy withdrew because he knew he wouldn't make it through the interview and presentation process (Geez, he didn't even make it through Melbourne's two years ago when he was still coaching). So personally, if it weeds out the pretenders like Sheedy, then so be it.
We will rise again and when we do, they will know.