Author Topic: Fiora blames his failure on not being allowed to play in one set position  (Read 3686 times)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: Fiora blames his failure on not being allowed to play in one set position
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2004, 04:18:24 PM »
I thik the saddest thing about it is not that there has been a senior core disenfranchising the youngsters, but that the senior core have been a group of duds themselves and should not have been in a position of being beyond re-proach to begin with. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO@Having to keep quiet around the likes of Daffy. 

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2004, 05:33:15 PM »
LMAO at walking on egg shells around Bulluss so that he doesn't beat you up with his scrawny frame.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 05:36:17 PM »
What’s even worse is that the young players are supposed to look up to and learn from these senior players.

Puts me in a spin just thinking about it.

That’s why I would prefer to start with a whole new leadership group and get the best of the young players involved in that group.

At the very least, have a secondary leadership group for the young players, so that they can be in an environment where they can develop their leadership skills, before taking on a senior role.  I don’t know if that would be a good thing or just cause division, but there has to be a better way than the way we’ve done things in the past.
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline H Tiger

• Premiership Captain
  • Tigers the biggest hunter
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 05:54:03 PM »
What’s even worse is that the young players are supposed to look up to and learn from these senior players.

Puts me in a spin just thinking about it.

That’s why I would prefer to start with a whole new leadership group and get the best of the young players involved in that group.

At the very least, have a secondary leadership group for the young players, so that they can be in an environment where they can develop their leadership skills, before taking on a senior role.  I don’t know if that would be a good thing or just cause division, but there has to be a better way than the way we’ve done things in the past.

Do agree with you on the new leadership group.

It would be great for all the players to have new young leaders at or getting into their prime.

But I'll stick to my point IF RFC IS DRAFTING GUYS who-

Are afraid to talk up in team meetings

Are shy

or can't go and get the football so that they gain the respect of senior player's........then what is it doing?

I want to see a team in the next few years that will not back down, pull out of contests and is hard at the footy (and any opposition around the footy) because that will mean RFC is on it's way to being a winning club.

That is why it is a lot sadder to see a player with no skills cut today, than someone I would leave stud marks all over if he tried to tackle me. (Fiona)

That guy is a sook and I hope the RFC won't put up with that type of player anymore.