Author Topic: McMahon- monkey off the back?  (Read 2653 times)

Tigermonk

Re: McMahon- monkey off the back?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 04:40:53 PM »

Just got back from the game.
I watched the Auskick kids at half time kick goals , that Jordon McMahon couldnt do in the first half.
Jordy will still cop it, as he continued to zoneoff his opponents when his teammates are one or one at stoppages :banghead

punishing yourself again is not good for the health  ;D

Ramps

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
Ramps....you are taking sarcasim to a whole new level today.

Why dont you write an angry e mail to the RFC ....att Craig Cameron and share your list management views.
Could be good therapy.

They need more than me or all of us to sort out the list. Anyway, my thing today is about this supposed winning culture lol ... its like Norths Shinboner spirit. Its all crap.

You cant win flags or even play finals if the list is no good. Its just another cheap win thatll cost a good player at seasons end.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 05:21:50 PM »
funnily enough, had he of missed that goal I reckon he would have been dropped for Bowden, would be a mena bastard to do it now :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »
Media will have a field day about that Ugly game, both teams tanking to lose & trying to force the other team to win  ;D OMFG that was the worst football game l have ever seen in my life  :banghead Not watching anymore Tigers game till next season  :banghead
Good, and dont post again until next year either please!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
Well, well! Taking aside, i am so glad Jordy did that! He has copped that much crap from our supporters that i dont think a better result could possibly had happened! Anyway he will no doubt cop from the pro tankers ad nauseum i guess!
Actually heard during the week that Jordie told supporters at the Wantirna Club that he'll play much better from now on because all his off-field issues are over. Not sure if the monkey is off the back as he missed two on the run he should have nailed but he kicked the one that mattered today for the team.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »
Well, well! Taking aside, i am so glad Jordy did that! He has copped that much crap from our supporters that i dont think a better result could possibly had happened! Anyway he will no doubt cop from the pro tankers ad nauseum i guess!
Actually heard during the week that Jordie told supporters at the Wantirna Club that he'll play much better from now on because all his off-field issues are over. Not sure if the monkey is off the back as he missed two on the run he should have nailed but he kicked the one that mattered today for the team.

And we wont talk about his opponent kicking 2 goals when he wanted to zone off him :banghead :banghead :banghead

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 08:39:53 PM »

Good, and dont post again until next year either please!

get over it, its a forum
talking of monkeys McMahon sure fits the description  :lol

Moi

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 08:44:54 PM »
Well done Jordie
 :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »
 :chuck

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »
Don't think the monkey will ever be off his back but most of it is of his own making  ;D

He actually showed today why people get so bloody frustrated - 3 shots, misses what should be for him 2 easy ones on the run and then nails it from 50 metres ....
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »
Don't think the monkey will ever be off his back but most of it is of his own making  ;D

He actually showed today why people get so bloody frustrated - 3 shots, misses what should be for him 2 easy ones on the run and then nails it from 50 metres ....

The Auskickers at half time were putting then through ::)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »
Monkey will never get off his back. Too unnaccountable.

Knowing us success starved Richmond fans if in a few years our first pick is pick 6 and we pick a dud and pick 5 turns out to be the new AFL superstar I am sure some will be delving into some old threads to bring out ghosts of the past and this game in particular along with Pick 19 2007 being traded.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »
Monkey will never get off his back. Too unnaccountable.

Knowing us success starved Richmond fans if in a few years our first pick is pick 6 and we pick a dud and pick 5 turns out to be the new AFL superstar I am sure some will be delving into some old threads to bring out ghosts of the past and this game in particular along with Pick 19 2007 being traded.

Actually McMahon was extremely poor at the stoppages today. no accountability, gee dont stats lie

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 11:56:44 PM »

No way. He is poo.

SEN were tearing into him today for being unaccountable.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 01:07:56 AM »
Ramps....you are taking sarcasim to a whole new level today.

Why dont you write an angry e mail to the RFC ....att Craig Cameron and share your list management views.
Could be good therapy.

cause CC says winning these games is very important!