Author Topic: Come and Play  (Read 4217 times)

froars

Come and Play
« on: October 23, 2004, 05:52:31 AM »
Get out of bed ppl and come and keep me amused  :rollin
How dare you sleep while I'm wide awake.
My own fault.  I got home last night and thought i'd have half an hour nap at 6.00pm - woke at 4.00am lol
You're all pitiful - hope you're having nightmares  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Come and Play
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 06:08:54 PM »
LOL.

l was heading off to bed at that time that froars woke up  ;D 

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 07:32:56 AM »
Speaking of nightmares etc, I had 2 delirious kids during the week.  First my daugther, who had a raging temperature, had been sleeping in my bed, woke up and madly started making the bed.  I asked her what she was doing and she mumbled something about getting the castle ready for the people.  Confused, I made her repeat that and upon my blank look she mumbled "don't worry about it" and went back to sleep!  Two mornings later I had a similiar incident with my son - again fever induced.  He was getting really upset and yelling that he could find the letter L ( he had been to a birthday party where they had to find the letter starting their name to obtain a prize).  He was getting very agitated by this and realising what was going on I told him that he had already found it - found it straight away.  This settled him right down and he went back to sleep.  Talk about bizarre!! :-\

froars

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 09:34:52 AM »
Mix some whisky and a sleeper in with their milk before bedtime Julz lol

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 03:33:48 AM »
Speaking of nightmares etc, I had 2 delirious kids during the week.  First my daugther, who had a raging temperature, had been sleeping in my bed, woke up and madly started making the bed.  I asked her what she was doing and she mumbled something about getting the castle ready for the people.  Confused, I made her repeat that and upon my blank look she mumbled "don't worry about it" and went back to sleep!  Two mornings later I had a similiar incident with my son - again fever induced.  He was getting really upset and yelling that he could find the letter L ( he had been to a birthday party where they had to find the letter starting their name to obtain a prize).  He was getting very agitated by this and realising what was going on I told him that he had already found it - found it straight away.  This settled him right down and he went back to sleep.  Talk about bizarre!! :-\

ROFLFMAOOOO!!!!

Tripping el naturale!

Ox

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 12:36:04 PM »
LMAOOO@ Queenslanders

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 08:29:29 AM »
Well if you want to get technical, only one of my kids is a true Queenslander - the other was born in NSW.  Hubby is from S.A. and yours truly is Victorian.  Makes State of Origin real interesting.