Author Topic: Is this Job to Hard for Jade?  (Read 3467 times)

Ramps

Is this Job to Hard for Jade?
« on: August 09, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »
Jade Rawlings seems like a personable type of guy and at 31 he has made best fist of what he could with this list but the job at Richmond is to hard for Jade- at 31 years of age he isnt ready for it. Maybe down the track- who knows, but right now Richmond needs a tough taskmaster- almost a dictatorial approach to the playing list, its development. We need someone with known successes and someone with a proven record for hardness. The next coach will not only be required to look at the list, the new coach has a bigger job, he needs to look at the fitness staff and infact he probably needs to go through the whole joint and make the place in his image- as best he can. The job at Richmond is to hard for Jade. God help us next week vs Collingwood, its going to be a 15 goal flogging.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:19:58 AM by Ramps »

Jackstar is back

Re: Jade cant do this job! Its to hard!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 07:15:12 PM »
Jade Rawlings seems like a personable type of guy and at 31 he has made best fist of what he could with this list but the job at Richmond is to hard for Jade- at 31 years of age he isnt ready for it. Maybe down the track- who knows, but right now Richmond needs a tough taskmaster- almost a dictatorial approach to the playing list, its development. We need someone with known successes and someone with a proven record for hardness. The next coach will not only be required to look at the list, the new coach has a bigger job, he needs to look at the fitness staff and infact he probably needs to go through the whole joint and make the place in his image- as best he can. The job at Richmond is to hard for Jade. God help us next week vs Collingwood, its going to be a 15 goal flogging.

Mate, been telling you all for the past 3 years, :banghead.
Jade Rawlings is like a maiden galloper running on Derby Day at Flemington ,when he should be going around in an Avoca Maiden :banghead

Tigermonk

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »
 ;D :lol Rawling fans will be hiding tonight.  :rollin

Jackstar is back

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »
Pretty simple, he is way out of his league.
Forget about players talking him up etc, thats whats wrong at punt rd, players are paid to play football, not talk crap

Tigermonk

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 07:25:28 PM »
They learn the talking crap off March fly  :lol

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »

:clapping

Won't be 15 goals Ramps will be 8-10 goals. Of course we'll be competitive early for Joel just so the clappers in the member reserved seating area will be happy in the knowledge a winning culture is being preserved before the Pies will overrun us. Much like our NAB cup game earlier in the year.
Jade the Blade will not be our senior full time caoch in 2010. His reign is for a caretaker only for 3 more games. Nothing more and nothing less.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »
we learned 2 things today
1....3/4 of our team are not up to it
2/...Jade is not up to coaching at this level, he did us a favour today, showed us all he is not up to it

Jackstar is back

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »
we learned 2 things today
1....3/4 of our team are not up to it
2/...Jade is not up to coaching at this level, he did us a favour today, showed us all he is not up to it

Correct again

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 10:02:13 PM »

prob same spot those that promoting Hardwick will be hiding the first time we're on the end of a hiding under his stewardship :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

prob same spot those that promoting Hardwick will be hiding the first time we're on the end of a hiding under his stewardship :o

Oh yes the I told u so smugness. Waiting for that day?
Even Blind Freedie can see that Jade at this stage of his coaching career is not ready to coach at this level as he won't come up against crap teams like Essendon North and Melbourne every week. Nothing personal on Jade just an obvious observation.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

Really  :-\

God help us if we win next week

Actually if you think about it logically and take off the blinkers for minute, next week will actually tell us more about Rawlings the coach than any other game I reckon
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

not until i see us beating the top teams will i start celebrating. That cant be anyone as coach i dont care but i have learnt many many times that meaningless wins dont save our club we need much more than that.

It was the tackle count under Jade which says those wins were fruitless and meant nothing.

tackle count under Rawlings has moved up one spot to 12th. Until i see us in the top 5 we are stuffed as a football club.

We dont play for each other we dont block or shepherd for each other. WE NEED HARD NUTS TO CLEAN OUT THE JOINT>
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »

Actually if you think about it logically and take off the blinkers for minute, next week will actually tell us more about Rawlings the coach than any other game I reckon

And the club culture he so readily and conveniently spoke about post match.

Would an honorable 20 point loss appease us fans?
What would we feel after a 10 goal defeat which is what many are expecting.

Either result would show to me nothing has changed. We got flogged in rd 1 and were honorable at mission impossible in rd 2.
Wallace wasn't the man for the job then and unless we win next week Jade should not even be considered for the job now.
If we want to brutal as a club on field we need to be brutal off it.

Tigermonk

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 08:20:21 AM »

WP my blinkers are working ok, l go straight ahead  ;D
You know that wont happen next week as l cant remember when the players played for each other but were close with Cambo last game at Geelong.
Skunks as much as l hate them are going to 100 point us & l be hiding in the superbox  ;D till everyone leaves  ;D

Jackstar is back

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 08:29:27 AM »

Next week , will tell alot. Lets hope we just ""dont roll over and die "" like we did yesterday.
Instead of the supporters wearing the Richmond Colors next week, maybe we should all bring WHITE FLAGS. Might spur them on a bit. :banghead