Author Topic: Is this Job to Hard for Jade?  (Read 3471 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Jade cant do this job! Its to hard!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 08:33:24 AM »
;D :lol Rawling fans will be hiding tonight.  :rollin

Really  :-\

God help us if we win next week

Actually if you think about it logically and take off the blinkers for minute, next week will actually tell us more about Rawlings the coach than any other game I reckon

Next week , will tell alot. Lets hope we just ""dont roll over and die "" like we did yesterday.
Instead of the supporters wearing the Richmond Colors next week, maybe we should all bring WHITE FLAGS. Might spur them on a bit. :banghead

maybe l should wear the wifes jacket when leaving to hide under

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:43 AM »
Jade still has my support, just like the new coach whoever it will be and just like the coaches in the past! Thats why we are called SUPPORTers! Jade is on a hiding to nothing, meaningless wins for a few weeks and then not up to it when we lose! Its not Jade who is not up to it guys, its the list! The whole list as a group  too!

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 10:41:35 AM »

Actually if you think about it logically and take off the blinkers for minute, next week will actually tell us more about Rawlings the coach than any other game I reckon

Next week , will tell alot. Lets hope we just ""dont roll over and die "" like we did yesterday.
Instead of the supporters wearing the Richmond Colors next week, maybe we should all bring WHITE FLAGS. Might spur them on a bit. :banghead

I'll be there and will be wearing the colours.

And I won't be leaving early unlike some (hey Jack).

:cheers

Jackstar is back

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »

Did leave early actually, didnt want to put my 7yo daughter throught it 2 weeks in a row. :banghead
Way too cold as well, if the players arent going to put in, me neither

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 10:51:08 AM »
i left early for the first time in my life...if the players weren't prepared to make an effort , either was I :-\
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 10:52:05 AM »
Jade still has my support, just like the new coach whoever it will be and just like the coaches in the past! Thats why we are called SUPPORTers! Jade is on a hiding to nothing, meaningless wins for a few weeks and then not up to it when we lose! Its not Jade who is not up to it guys, its the list! The whole list as a group  too!

That list nearly shocked Geelong at Geelong,  so the list is upto it when they can dominate like that against a quality side.
It was the bad decisions from the umpires that cost us that game & a heated moment by McGuane.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 02:37:36 PM »

Did leave early actually, didnt want to put my 7yo daughter throught it 2 weeks in a row. :banghead

I left early as well, and i wont be going again this year, call me what you will, but this year has been a nightmare from round 1!
Wake me up when September ends (good name for a song lol )

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »

I left early as well, and i wont be going again this year, call me what you will, but this year has been a nightmare from round 1!
Wake me up when September ends (good name for a song lol )

Not going next week may mean that you will miss our greatest ever victory over the scum.

I'll be going to say good bye to Joel and Jade.   

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »
I hope i do miss our greatest victory over them, I weighed it up and I just cant do it, ive offered my ticket to my sister who is a scum supporter so...damn I hope we win, I might join the melbourne supporters at the snow :cheers :gotigers
p.s Ive passed my goodbyes to joel along :gotigers

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 03:06:33 PM »
Could Jade do the job ?....I guess we will never know now.

One thing is extremely apparent and that is Richmond supporters are going to require a truck load of PATIENCE.

Sleep easy Ramps....You are going to get your man. :thumbsup
Unleash the tornado

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 03:12:18 PM »
Could Jade do the job ?....I guess we will never know now.

One thing is extremely apparent and that is Richmond supporters are going to require a truck load of PATIENCE.

Sleep easy Ramps....You are going to get your man. :thumbsup

Patience i have got. Gee we have waited this long.

as long as they start by trading away average players and not giving away "DRAFT PICKS" then i for one is happy to be patient.

the first coach to keep all our picks deserves a big pat on the back

this is what the problem is at Punt road. short term fixes that go no where.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 04:57:29 PM »
We need more Tigers in our jungle & keep the outsiders outside the punt road fencing

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »
We need more Tigers in our jungle & keep the outsiders outside the punt road fencing
Rubbish, we don't want the best Tiger, we want the best full stop.
Benny Gale fits the best availalble model and happens to be a Tiger, Neil Balme would fit in there too if we could get him
Other than that, we need people who come from success, recent Tigers don't know much about that

Tigermonk

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 06:25:48 PM »
Rubbish, we don't want the best Tiger, we want the best full stop.
Benny Gale fits the best availalble model and happens to be a Tiger, Neil Balme would fit in there too if we could get him
Other than that, we need people who come from success, recent Tigers don't know much about that

shooting me when you have clearly not understood what l said
we need Richmond people at the club, & not people from other clubs to leak information out

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
Re: Jade can't do this job! It's too hard!
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
Did anyone catch Luke Darcy on OneHD tonight saying that Jade Rawlings hadn't put a foot wrong since taking up the Caretakers role and that he took the hardline with his press conference yesterday!!!!!!

Oh please Luke don't be so naive as to think your viewers wouldn't pick up on your obvious bias for your mate.

If you ask the faithful he has put two feet wrong and the main one is he is just too far out of his depth!!!