Author Topic: Is this Job to Hard for Jade?  (Read 3469 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jade can't do this job! It's too hard!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »
Anyone out there interested in pointing out all the things Jade has done WRONG since taking over as caretaker coach.Please share what you would of done instead.

I want to see specifics....
Unleash the tornado

Jackstar is back

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 10:28:26 PM »
Anyone out there interested in pointing out all the things Jade has done WRONG since taking over as caretaker coach.Please share what you would of done instead.

* Would try and keep at least 2 players inside F50 at any given time. No good putting young players behind the ball, as what happened on Sunday, too many times when rebounding there was no one to kick too.
* Would have played Simmo last weekend. No good throwing Angus and Tyrone into combat with Jolley and Co. result= they got slaughtered.
* Would have played Tuck the past 2 weeks instead of White. And tried to play Tuck rotating through F 50 as well, takes a good mark.
* kick ins have been terrible, still cant work out what they are trying to achieve.
* Rotations of onballers through the interchange are on the verge of being crazy.  Would push Lids down forward on occasions.. Also why on earth do we interchange players at stoppages or when the ball is in D 50, CRAZY STUFF.  We play one player short on occasions as the player is running off the ground with his back to the play while his opponent runs to the contest

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 10:32:54 PM »

Specifics..okay what this is a start

In Bowden
In Tuck
In Hughes (he should be playing. Lets see what he has got one last time before we flog him off for a 2cent coin to the nearest bidder.

Out Mclovin
Out Patterson
Out Brown

People will say why Bowden he is not our future bla bla bla well that may be true but neither is Mclovin, who plays in his spot, so at least give the guy a break and let him finish off the year.

Why come out after only a loss and start bragging about Cultural problems. If its such a big problem which it is he should say it after a win also.

He should never comment on players contracts at all given he is not the coach. What a disgrace to comment on Cuz and Richo but not on Bowden.

game plan. well lets just kick it sideways shall. Kick outs of defence. Same problem different coach. We couldnt land a coast to coast if our lives depended on it.

Our tackling pressure under Rawlings. Well its jumped a massive one spot to 12th.

Bottom line is Jade is a nice guy but not good enough. Is a yes man and used Bowden as a scapegoat meanwhile N.Brown and Mclovin roll around in the seniors earning stuff all possy's and defensive pressure.

Jade is not tough in fact i think he is weak which is the why the players are playing like that weak.

Very soft footballer and not what this club needs.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 11:18:55 PM »

* Rotations of onballers through the interchange are on the verge of being crazy.  Would push Lids down forward on occasions.. Also why on earth do we interchange players at stoppages or when the ball is in D 50, CRAZY STUFF.  We play one player short on occasions as the player is running off the ground with his back to the play while his opponent runs to the contest
Away games I sit in the MCC behind the bench and have noticed this going on - Crazy stuff really.
Actually seen guys coming off during play with no one ready to go and being sent back 5 metres from the bench.
Got a lot of work to do in the rotation work that's for sure  :banghead

Jackstar is back

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 11:52:18 PM »

Away games I sit in the MCC behind the bench and have noticed this going on - Crazy stuff really.
Actually seen guys coming off during play with no one ready to go and being sent back 5 metres from the bench.
Got a lot of work to do in the rotation work that's for sure  :banghead

Have a look next week when guys are running away from stopagges to run to the bench when the ball is too be bounced, we are they only club who do it

Tigermonk

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 06:55:25 AM »

* Would try and keep at least 2 players inside F50 at any given time. No good putting young players behind the ball, as what happened on Sunday, too many times when rebounding there was no one to kick too.
* Would have played Simmo last weekend. No good throwing Angus and Tyrone into combat with Jolley and Co. result= they got slaughtered.
* Would have played Tuck the past 2 weeks instead of White. And tried to play Tuck rotating through F 50 as well, takes a good mark.
* kick ins have been terrible, still cant work out what they are trying to achieve.

The player running away with his back from the contest D50 to interchange being one man down stumped me. This is a major error from the player & the coach. From a coaching point he failed bigtime. The player should be sent back to Coburg for listening to the runner to come off leaving his team mates to do the work & waited till the ball was going down that wing but this is Richmond we talking about J  :thumbsup  ;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »
Today highlighted a few things and that there can only be 2 men for this job. T

his job is bigger than Jade and so too i think Hinkley and Richardson unless they have help.

Hardwick and/or Matthews/Sheeds it just has to be. We have room to move and we have cash in the bank. we should be throwing everything at Lethal to get him down to Punt Road as a mentor. If not Sheeds or both because i really think if we dont land a big fish like one of those 2 we are stuffed.

The only thing stopping this club from going completely under is US.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2009, 07:15:12 PM »

the last 3 weeks have been the worst football I have ever seen

Jackstar is back

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »
Today highlighted a few things and that there can only be 2 men for this job. T

his job is bigger than Jade and so too i think Hinkley and Richardson unless they have help.

Hardwick and/or Matthews/Sheeds it just has to be. We have room to move and we have cash in the bank. we should be throwing everything at Lethal to get him down to Punt Road as a mentor. If not Sheeds or both because i really think if we dont land a big fish like one of those 2 we are stuffed.

The only thing stopping this club from going completely under is US.

Agree Daniel

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »

the last 3 weeks have been the worst football I have ever seen

Yep absolutely pisspoor. 

However this was always going to be the case when playing the kids, combined with a list that is not up to it.  No coach would have been able to get much more out of this season and anyway it is not in our interests too win many games.

Get used to it for next year or get a new hobby.

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »
There are still people who want Jade Rawlings to win the gig. Youve got to be effen joking  :banghead

Three weeks can be a long time in Football....I doubt that there is any support for "Jade the blade"  now.

But make no mistake the list is "scheissenhausen".Poor old Jade is left to coach a side full of Boys/VFL standard players.

Micheal Schumacher would not win a Grand Prix driving an old Kingswood would he.

Unleash the tornado

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »

Three weeks can be a long time in Football....I doubt that there is any support for "Jade the blade"  now.

Jade the Blade slashed his wrists. It might actually be good for both him and the club for him not to get the job. He might be able to coach, but he's very young and this is a massive, enormous project to turn this list around.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
I think the game on the weekend was Jade's final interview for the top job. We haven't really delivered since he took over. Beating teams below us by small margins and defeating Essendon with nobody left on their bench due to injury, really doesn't make me invest a whole lot of confidence in Jade's ability to coach.

Oh BTW, Admins, under existing circumstances, surely we should have a "Swear Filter" amnesty. Its just so hard to keep swearing and Richmond's more recent efforts separated. Look at all the pees and poohs going around.  :lol

Ramps

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 02:18:06 PM »
Jade has lots of potential but he is about 5 years away. In the meantime he should continue to coach his own side, try and get a flag or two, hes done ok for a 31 yo in the footy industry. Its just not his time yet.

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »
Jade has lots of potential but he is about 5 years away. In the meantime he should continue to coach his own side, try and get a flag or two, hes done ok for a 31 yo in the footy industry. Its just not his time yet.

Agreed.
Unleash the tornado