Author Topic: Andy Hackouer  (Read 6687 times)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Andy Hackouer
« on: June 18, 2005, 11:02:29 PM »
My favourite player.....

Played 3 quarters' of the game and got 4 touches.

At one point in the game Richo was 5 yards behind him and chased the opposition and ended up 5 yards ahead of Krakouer - and that's with his dodgy knee!

Make him do a mini preseason for the next month and bring him in after that. His fitness isn't up to AFL standard.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 11:06:21 PM by JohnF »

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
Re: Andy Hackouer
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:39 PM »
I'll usually go in to bat for Krak but I'll have to leave that to X-Cited tonight.

He was unseen.

Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 11:06:15 PM »
All i can say is, see you at Coburg Andy!

Bring in the bling!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:12 PM »
All i can say is, see you at Coburg Andy!

Bring in the bling!

Hear hear! Tambling would show more pace and endeavour with a twanged hammy!

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:07 PM »
Andy should stay in the side and be traded at the end of the year to either Nth Melbourne or a West Australian club. We could actually get a decent deal if krakouer leaves!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 11:29:32 PM »
Right now I'd take a 3rd round pick for him.

I'd like him to stay at Richmond if he pulls his finger out but I'd bank on it not happening.

lmfaoooo@rewarding lazy players with 3 year contracts.

If we had Travis Johnstone at our club we'd put him on a four year deal. Crazy!

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 11:30:46 PM »
3 year deal = 2 year extension, i believe he was contracted this season anyway!

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 11:32:59 AM »
ROFL @ Our supporters trying to be patient with Kraks and hope he comes good......
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

letsgetiton!

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2005, 11:46:50 AM »
krak was one of our better players last night, at least when he gets the ball something positive happens, joel, sugar, gas, andy kell, tiv, all get paid more and have pooh skills and always make wrong choices, if it wasnt 4 krak and richo in our fewd line last night we would only have had 2 goals scored, and mcleod played on krak and u cant say mcloeod won teh battle as he was prob adel most least effective player!!!!! Geez Geez mcleod is no slouch and  krak imo beat him!!! stats mean nothing, krak prevented mcleod from being a damaging player, krak busted his guts trying to keep the ball inside 50 and clear it out, he cant help it he has no mates !
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 11:51:25 AM by X-CITED »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2005, 12:33:44 PM »
Make him do a mini preseason for the next month and bring him in after that. His fitness isn't up to AFL standard.

Do they have big sand dunes on the Whitsundays? Get him to run up and down them while everyone else is out on the golf course ;D

3 year deal = 2 year extension, i believe he was contracted this season anyway!

Not true Razor - he was out of contract at the end of 2004.

krak was one of our better players last night, at least when he gets the ball something positive happens

Gotta say I disagree X - I am a Krakouer fan as I have said many times for a bloke of his size he is the best tackler in the game but against the Crows he was shocking.

2 kicks, 2 handballs, 2 marks, 1 goal and as for his strength that is his tackling he had 1 last night. Those stats are damning IMO. With no Brown we need at least 2-3 goals a game from Krakouer and we also need for him as the most senior of our small forwards to put the pressure on i keeping the ball in our forward 50 last night it didn't happen.

IMO he gave McLeod for too much latitude and as result McLeod ran off him far too easily and gave the Crows alot of run from the back half.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2005, 04:40:14 PM »
krak was one of our better players last night

4 touches in 3 quarters? Come on man!

at least when he gets the ball something positive happens

I agree with you here, the problem is he doesn't know how to find the ball enough. He gets 10 touches a game which is way too few for the amount of game time he has.

joel, sugar, gas, andy kell, tiv, all get paid more and have pooh skills and always make wrong choices

They make some wrong choices but they also get twice as much of the ball as Krakouer does and overall do more than he does.

if it wasnt 4 krak and richo in our fewd line last night we would only have had 2 goals scored

lmfaooo, nice attempt to put Krakouer and Richo on the same level. Richo kicked 4 goals, Krakouer kicked one.

and mcleod played on krak and u cant say mcloeod won teh battle as he was prob adel most least effective player!!!!! Geez Geez mcleod is no slouch and  krak imo beat him!!! stats mean nothing, krak prevented mcleod from being a damaging player,

McLeod had 15 touches and was bouncing the ball on multiple occasions in the midfield and out of defense. He didn't split the game open but he quadruppled Krakouer's output and to say krakouer beat him is beyond a joke.

krak busted his guts trying to keep the ball inside 50 and clear it out, he cant help it he has no mates !

Usually his forward line pressure is one of his redeeming features. Last night it was non-existent. He was getting outrun by Richo on a dodgy knee and was being led a merry dance by McLeod.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
stats mean nothing!!!! there is more to footy than stats, he had a had in 4-5 of our goals!!!!!!

common man!!!! his work in close was good, and look at his opponent in mcleod, he had no effect on the game, why!!! because krak kept him out of it.

the only reason krak didnt get many touches was not his fault, it was the fault of our midfield and their disposal, biggest sinners again last night............ tiv and sugar!!!!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2005, 07:14:50 PM »
stats mean nothing!!!! there is more to footy than stats, he had a had in 4-5 of our goals!!!!!!

common man!!!! his work in close was good, and look at his opponent in mcleod, he had no effect on the game, why!!! because krak kept him out of it.

the only reason krak didnt get many touches was not his fault, it was the fault of our midfield and their disposal, biggest sinners again last night............ tiv and sugar!!!!

I can't believe your stance. Mcleod did have an effect on the game. He ran the lines and got 15 touches most of which were on target. He kept his man down to 4 touches and a goal. In anyone's language that is a clear win for McLeod.

Can you tell me how Krakouer had a hand in 4 or 5 goals?

He kicked one from a fortuitous miss-kick that landed in his vicinity.

I remember him doing quite a good handball but I don't think a goal resulted from it.

Where were the other 4 goals he contributed?

I agree the midfield did him no favours but he never led for the ball all night and the only time you'd see him in the action was when he was 5 metres behind a galloping McLeod.

Stats can be decieving but most times they point to the truth.

Ox

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 10:30:17 PM »
his opponent in mcleod, he had no effect on the game, why!!! because krak kept him out of it.

As a forward he kept his opposing backman out of the game ?

Hardly the aim. ::)

Just admit it, he is suffering the efeects of his of field laziness.

At one stage he was tackled and looked like a little boy bouncing of a trampioline ffs.

Ox

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:35 PM »
LMAO@ " Good stuff andy.U only kicked one but u kept u're backman opponent out of the game"
LMAO@Andy Hackouer.