Author Topic: Demetriou set to resign?  (Read 9895 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Demetriou set to resign?
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2014, 02:58:48 PM »
I reckon those who said they haven't got a clue what they took, they will most likely get off. 

On what basis? The onus is on the player to prove they know what they are injecting and show evidence it is not banned by WADA. WADA does not require beyond reasonable doubt like an American sitcom. A lesser level of evidence is suffice for WADA to ban.

Perhaps but prove that they lied.

Prove the systematic doping program did not invoke WADA banned drugs...

They could be just that stupid and not know

http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/AFL/Files/EssendonFC-notice-of-charges.pdf

I think it is fair to believe that the kids wouldn't have a clue, they would have been sheep and just followed what the great man Hird told them

it doesn't matter. responsibility for the substances in the athlete body is this completely the players, according to the WADA protocol

They get millions it's in the multi millions I believe

It really doesn't matter because in today's climate thanks to the Bumblings and what they've done the TV networks are weary of being seen to be supporting cheating so IMHO they would drop the AFL or any other sport like a hot potatoes and there wouldn't be the broadcast billions

you are living in lala land.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »
On what basis? The onus is on the player to prove they know what they are injecting and show evidence it is not banned by WADA. WADA does not require beyond reasonable doubt like an American sitcom. A lesser level of evidence is suffice for WADA to ban. ....

it doesn't matter. responsibility for the substances in the athlete body is this completely the players, according to the WADA protocol

No need to quote to me how the WADA code works Bent's I am very much aware of how it works. Know the rules, the protocols. Have done much much research on the subject and that includes going outside the stock standard reading of the WADA and ASADA web-sites.   

end of the day I am just giving an opinion.

you are living in lala land.

Dont be so sure  ;)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 05:33:31 PM »
My theory is he is a reptilian and is going to return to his homeworld with Obama once he is out of office.

he's been laying eggs in vegetarian restaurants around melbourne for years

no doubt you are already a host

soon he will come to eat your skull and the spawn within, a gruesome reality you brought upon yourself

best not to think about it  :cheers

I have always wanted my very own face hugger  :cheers

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 08:56:29 PM »
Has overseen the morphing of our great game into a hybrid netball sport

Should be taken out the back of AFL HQ and flogged

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2014, 09:16:27 PM »
Where did I say the ACC leaked anything??????????
They never told AD anything.  They didn't need to. He already knew. As I said, if I knew, surely he did too!

It is your view that he knew. You say you knew so he had to have known. I would say how can you be 100% sure?

BTW You said originally

"Firstly, he erred in tipping off Essendon about the ACC and ASADA."

You made no other reference to what you knew so I have made an assumption (like some in the media did) that Andy D was told by the ACC prior to his meeting in Canberra with them who the club was.

Which I will repeat he has denied many times and that it is only Hird & Corcoran who has claimed otherwise. Evans the person who had the phone conversation with Demetriou has denied it

Have you ever thought why on earth AD rang Evans that night?  Did Gary March or Eddie get a call or any other president for that matter?  No they didn't.  Why would Corcoran and Hird say the opposite to Evans?

Common WP, I gave you more credit than that.  What is well known is the the Demetrious are an Essendon supporting family.  Always have been and always will be.  They are Cypriot and I know people related to them. 
AD was trying to warn them and did so.  I believe the Hird/Corcoran version because they get no real benefit from saying so and even more than that it makes their club look worse if they in fact are correct!

One day if I catch up with you in the Inner Sanctum I'll show you an email that will blow your socks off.   There is so much more to this than what has been reported most of which will never surface.  The reason why is that it would destroy a multi billion dollar industry.  Nobody, not even ASADA would allow that to happen………….
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:57:48 PM by YellowandBlackBlood »
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2014, 09:50:16 PM »
He hung Matt Rendell out to dry.

Lies lies and more lies with that and the whole thing stunk.

It was weak as pee.

I'll remember that on top of Essendon etc ..

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2014, 08:18:00 PM »
They never told AD anything.  They didn't need to. He already knew. As I said, if I knew, surely he did too!

It is your view that he knew. You say you knew so he had to have known. I would say how can you be 100% sure?

BTW You said originally

You made no other reference to what you knew so I have made an assumption (like some in the media did) that Andy D was told by the ACC prior to his meeting in Canberra with them who the club was.

Which I will repeat he has denied many times and that it is only Hird & Corcoran who has claimed otherwise. Evans the person who had the phone conversation with Demetriou has denied it

Have you ever thought why on earth AD rang Evans that night?  Did Gary March or Eddie get a call or any other president for that matter?  No they didn't.  Why would Corcoran and Hird say the opposite to Evans?

Common WP, I gave you more credit than that.  What is well known is the the Demetrious are an Essendon supporting family.  Always have been and always will be.  They are Cypriot and I know people related to them. 
AD was trying to warn them and did so.  I believe the Hird/Corcoran version because they get no real benefit from saying so and even more than that it makes their club look worse if they in fact are correct!

One day if I catch up with you in the Inner Sanctum I'll show you an email that will blow your socks off.   There is so much more to this than what has been reported most of which will never surface.  The reason why is that it would destroy a multi billion dollar industry.  Nobody, not even ASADA would allow that to happen………….

Come on start sending it around

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »

BTW You said originally

Come on start sending it around
Somethings are best left buried…..WP is right….. :-X
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2014, 11:53:09 AM »
If you think no afl on TV is a possibility as you have stated so. You are living in lala lands.

Wp :-\