Author Topic: Tough decisions the No.1 priority (Age)  (Read 2921 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Tough decisions the No.1 priority (Age)
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »
And I'm on the Cogs train Contrary to popular consensus  :shh

Jackstar is back

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »
Think Connors has the prerequisites Hardwick would be after, if he can channel him and enforce his discipline may be the making of this kid. Big keep for mine.

I would be inclined to give Cogs 1 year to see how he goes - Even the best have taken time to get back from knee injuries.

JON could be a smokey for another year also, think he just really didn'y know what he was supposed to be doing out there ! His fault or the coaching staff ? would like to find out if Hardwick can channel him.

Same for Hughes! Think his weakness was his second efforts and 1 % ers - Hardwick will leave him under no illusion as to what will be required to stay on.

Patto and Simmo gone ? Leaves us very short in the ruck but most probably likely they are gone. Part of the short term pain .....

Would say if Hardwick can't get more than a small pack of chicken twisties for McLovin - He may see out his contract on certain proviso's! Know wouldn't that be funny watching this guy trying to be tough  :rollin

your taking the pee surely??

JON is a smokey for the lead actor role of dumb and dumber 2, thats about it.

JON=Not an AFL Senior Player.

The sooner the club understands that the better our club will be.

Hughes can stay for one more year

And Daniel, your wrong as well.
Have you watched Cleve play at Coburg ? :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
Show Cleve the door please

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 07:25:55 PM »
Glad they dont take any notice of our opions down at Tigerland, don't you think we should see if we can trade before we just show all these players the door.

You might find that pick 99 in the draft wont be able to step up in his first year but then again please let us know who you think can step up as a late draft pick, as if you get rid of more than 10 you are basically saying we will be playing the late draft picks in their first year - yer right.

A lot of the blokes mentioned are young and are at least worth a pick!

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 07:28:45 PM »
Same for Hughes! Think his weakness was his second efforts and 1 % ers - Hardwick will leave him under no illusion as to what will be required to stay on.

Hughes is another young fotballer to come to Richmond only to have his heart broken :(
he now has neither the application or the dedication required if he is to succeed with the tigers >:(
just another instance of bad player management from the coaching staff :banghead

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 07:41:48 PM »

Hughes is another young fotballer to come to Richmond only to have his heart broken :(
he now has neither the application or the dedication required if he is to succeed with the tigers >:(
just another instance of bad player management from the coaching staff :banghead

does he have off field issues or is he simply not good enough.

what is the problem with him FFS?

KPP good kick for goal yet cant make it in the team. does he not want to play football?
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 07:45:34 PM »
Soft is Cleve

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 08:17:44 PM »
Think Connors has the prerequisites Hardwick would be after, if he can channel him and enforce his discipline may be the making of this kid. Big keep for mine.

I would be inclined to give Cogs 1 year to see how he goes - Even the best have taken time to get back from knee injuries.

JON could be a smokey for another year also, think he just really didn'y know what he was supposed to be doing out there ! His fault or the coaching staff ? would like to find out if Hardwick can channel him.

Patto and Simmo gone ? Leaves us very short in the ruck but most probably likely they are gone. Part of the short term pain .....

Would say if Hardwick can't get more than a small pack of chicken twisties for McLovin - He may see out his contract on certain proviso's! Know wouldn't that be funny watching this guy trying to be tough  :rollin

100% agree! Cleve is no good. I would rather see a young kid who at least looks like he wants to wear the Richmond Football Club jumper than watch this bloke again.
Can not believe Daniel wants to give him another year, he is much worse than Schulz.
I hope Hardwick swings that axe as hard as he can, they have all had there chance and most have come up SHORT! Terry paid the price and so should a lot of these average footballers that call themselves Richmond players.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »

KPP good kick for goal yet cant make it in the team. does he not want to play football?

I think with Cleve it mostly above the shoulders to be honest.

I sit there and watch him and shake my head in disbelief that he was captain of the SA under 18 team
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

I think with Cleve it mostly above the shoulders to be honest.

I sit there and watch him and shake my head in disbelief that he was captain of the SA under 18 team

A trip to Tambo's medicine man maybe?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 10:27:12 PM »

100% agree! Cleve is no good. I would rather see a young kid who at least looks like he wants to wear the Richmond Football Club jumper than watch this bloke again.
Can not believe Daniel wants to give him another year, he is much worse than Schulz.
I hope Hardwick swings that axe as hard as he can, they have all had there chance and most have come up SHORT! Terry paid the price and so should a lot of these average footballers that call themselves Richmond players.

I have only seen Cleve play twice this year at Coburg and he played okay. Maybe thats the problem if i saw him play more i would have a different view.

I take your word for it if he is worse than Schulz then id definately rather him out, but that being said a new hard coach maybe he is worth a punt in the forward line next to Jack.

Maybe he just wants to go home to that poo hole Adelaide the big girl.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 11:55:28 PM »
Godbye Cleve & goodbye Schulz, both were worthless picks and list cloggers.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

bushranger

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 08:59:56 AM »
I thought that time when Schulz kicked those 6 goals I think. That he was goiung to do good for us.
But this was just a flash in the pan, and he should be gone when the axe is swinging.
Just like the Pies Gough kid played one good game then was crap.