Author Topic: Richo or Cuzins?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richo or Cuzins?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »
Yeah he may give players confidence and inspire them but perhaps they then depend on him too much to do the hard work for them too. When he is confident and in form he is the best player in the league.

Stripes

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »
Feel sorry for Richo not getting a vote, it sounds harsh.

But it's Cuz all the way for me. Watching him play this year has been OH WOW is that how a real footballer plays, can we please get some more like that.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »

But it's Cuz all the way for me. Watching him play this year has been OH WOW is that how a real footballer plays, can we please get some more like that.
The vote might have been the other way around earlier in the year with Richo coming off 3rd in the Brownlow and the off-field question marks over Ben. However Cuz is playing and in our bests every week while Richo's year has been a write off due injury.

Cuz was very gentlemanly when arriving in Perth today btw. A female journo fell over in front of him in the media rush and he stopped to helped her up and asked if she was okay. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »

He's got one now  :thumbsup