Author Topic: DREAMTIME TICKET UPDATE  (Read 3617 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: DREAMTIME TICKET UPDATE
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2013, 09:56:02 PM »
Have given my 2 spare seats to a couple of friends who have decided to come over from Perth for the game  :clapping :clapping

Comes in handy sometimes having extra m'ships with reserve seats  ;D

mmmmm did you give some away at the melb game  :shh

Yes & No sort of  :rollin

If theres a sort of it wasn't to me then  :thumbsup

No it wasn't you  it was MT mad it was 1 seat not some   ;D  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »
RFC website saying the Dreamtime match has been declared a sell-out.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-05-23/a-dreamtime-record-in-the-making

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2013, 06:27:09 PM »
There's still seats available in the top tier (Q section) of the Southern stand up the back with the seagulls.

Standing room all gone apparently.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »
RFC website saying the Dreamtime match has been declared a sell-out.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-05-23/a-dreamtime-record-in-the-making

Not yet. Tonight or tomorrow

I can still get tix online
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
 Melbourne Cricket Gd @MCG twitter:

"UPDATE: All public tickets to @Richmond_FC v @Essendon_FC at @MCG on Saturday have sold out. There will be no general admission. @AFL"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2013, 03:08:37 AM »
Expected crowd number has been revised upwards by the MCG website to now 85,000.

Tickets: All public seats and standing room have sold out. General admission will not be available in the public areas of the stadium.

A limited number of visitor tickets in the MCC Reserve are still available for MCC members.

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcoming%20Events/Event%20Details.aspx?eid=7df3725d-2169-4483-9218-51b409a9b645

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2013, 04:27:44 AM »
The rain that is expected in the Eastern suburbs will turn a few Richmond folk off

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2013, 10:29:03 AM »
Expected crowd number has been revised upwards by the MCG website to now 85,000.

Tickets: All public seats and standing room have sold out. General admission will not be available in the public areas of the stadium.

A limited number of visitor tickets in the MCC Reserve are still available for MCC members.

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcoming%20Events/Event%20Details.aspx?eid=7df3725d-2169-4483-9218-51b409a9b645

This continually astounds me. Here we are with a sold out game but 85,000 are expected  :huh :huh3

Surely the MCC can organise thei ticketing better so for potential 'sold out' games, MCC members (even just for Restricted Members) they must book tickets or they can be onsold to members of the MCC Waiting list. Just too many empty seats in the MCC area and AFL areas for games that should be filled.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2013, 11:08:10 AM »

This continually astounds me. Here we are with a sold out game but 85,000 are expected  :huh :huh3

Surely the MCC can organise thei ticketing better so for potential 'sold out' games, MCC members (even just for Restricted Members) they must book tickets or they can be onsold to members of the MCC Waiting list. Just too many empty seats in the MCC area and AFL areas for games that should be filled.

Agree but the MCC and AFL (who have the final say on the releasing the AFL members seats) won't do it for fear as upsetting their members
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2013, 11:42:50 AM »
Richmond members please be advised the AFL has announced that Dreamtime at the ‘G this Saturday night, at the MCG is a sell-out.

All seats and standing room at the MCG has been allocated, and General Admission members will not be able to access the ground, unless they have upgraded to a reserve seat through Ticketek.

Richmond has season reserve seats and General Admission members can upgrade their membership to a season reserve seat by calling the Club’s membership team on 1300 742 466.

Only a limited number of the season reserve seat upgrades are available.

Do we share the gate with the Bumbers?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »

Just too many empty seats in the MCC area and AFL areas for games that should be filled.

Cant speak for MCC cause they aren't always full but these games the AFL members area is always pretty much sold out, as of yesterday there was only a few hundred seats left in the AFL reserve so with today and 2moro before the game to sell more tkts these last few hundred should sell out....

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »

Do we share the gate with the Bumbers?

Yes

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2013, 01:59:06 PM »
The rain that is expected in the Eastern suburbs will turn a few Richmond folk off

Last week BOM has stated a shower or 2 on each day mmm no rain whatsoever, 2moro says same thing a shower or 2 isolated eastern suburbs well hope they are wrong again, if and i say if it did have a shower or 2 surely that wouldn't stop fans from going tiger fans are tiger tough!!!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »
The AFL wishes to advise that the Public Reserve has SOLD OUT for Saturday's Round Nine Richmond v Essendon match, to be played at the MCG. Richmond and Essendon Club general admission members who have not already upgraded to a reserved seat/standing room ticket will not be able to scan into the ground on the day.

Please note: anyone holding a Dreamtime at the G admission ticket will still be able to scan into the venue.

Separately, very limited number of reserved seats remain in the AFL Reserve, and AFL members are advised to pre-book.

MCC members are still able to purchase a limited number of visitor tickets for guests (maximum of four per member). Walk-up seating in the MCC Reserve will be available for members and guests on Saturday night.

AFL Reserve and MCC Reserve tickets are available through Ticketek.

Public and AFL gates and the MCC Members Reserve will open at 4.00pm for the curtain raiser match. All fans attending the match are advised to allow plenty of time to arrive at the stadium and to take public transport where possible.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHM0913#.UZ8V8JzRwyI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2013, 05:58:08 PM »
The AFL wishes to advise that the Public Reserve has SOLD OUT for Saturday's Round Nine Richmond v Essendon match, to be played at the MCG. Richmond and Essendon Club general admission members who have not already upgraded to a reserved seat/standing room ticket will not be able to scan into the ground on the day.

Please note: anyone holding a Dreamtime at the G admission ticket will still be able to scan into the venue.

Separately, very limited number of reserved seats remain in the AFL Reserve, and AFL members are advised to pre-book.

MCC members are still able to purchase a limited number of visitor tickets for guests (maximum of four per member). Walk-up seating in the MCC Reserve will be available for members and guests on Saturday night.

AFL Reserve and MCC Reserve tickets are available through Ticketek.

Public and AFL gates and the MCC Members Reserve will open at 4.00pm for the curtain raiser match. All fans attending the match are advised to allow plenty of time to arrive at the stadium and to take public transport where possible.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHM0913#.UZ8V8JzRwyI

I'll say 84,000 due to mcc and afl members not showing up