Author Topic: DREAMTIME TICKET UPDATE  (Read 3635 times)

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
DREAMTIME TICKET UPDATE
« on: May 19, 2013, 02:25:31 AM »
MCC TWEET:
@MCG: "Hope to have a Dreamtime ticket update soon. But yes, we'd expect this match to sell out of public tickets before match day."

PUBLIC SEATING:
My fellow Tiger fans if u haven't already got ur tkts or dont have a reserve seat buy ur reserve seats and for those who prefer to stand (general admission) id be keeping my eyes and ears to media to see if they decide to fully ticket this game or if demand exceeds supply the game could sell out prior as the MCC tweet stated.... So all im saying get ur seats pronto dont want any tiger fans missing out and after today's game V Melbourne people will start looking to next weeks game so get in ASAP as currently the tkts available are top deck Q level 4, so lets have the G in a sea of yellow and black like we did against the pies!!! Dreamtime games are awesome!!!
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHM0913#.UZen8qKArng

AFL SEATING:
Top deck Q, selling the remaining 3 bays Q26, 27 and 28, still some decent seats but i expect them to be gone by next sat night...

If and i say if the public reserve sells out prior to next sat night and some tiger fans feeling aggrieved by missing out all i will say is as a last resort if u no an AFL member or MCC member who can buy a guest pass on ur behalf that would at least get u in, guest pass tkts are bout $40 includes entry and reserve seat...

>>>Havent bought your membership yet click on link below for Dreamtime Tiger membership....
http://membership.richmondfc.com.au/packages/view/139

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: DREAMTIME TICKET UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:00:35 AM »
BUMP....Want every tiger fan thats able to go to the dreamtime game to buy your reserve seat by upgrading from your membership or if u haven't bought ur membership yet see the above post for details....This thread needs to be bumped every day until next Saturdays game, rather every tiger fan get in than bombers fans before the sold out sign goes up!!!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 08:17:16 AM »
Where does ticketek hide their goddam number...
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 12:24:40 PM »
Olympic Stand now sold out, Southern and Ponsford stands there are still seats available top deck Q sec....Majority of Tiger fans will be in the Southern and Olympic stands....

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
For AFL members in the Southern Stand, only 2 bays remain Q27 and Q28

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 09:54:45 PM »
Richmond FC ‏twitter:

"Less than 2,000 reserved seats remain available in the Public Reserve for Saturday’s Dreamtime game."

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »
Hope that all tiger fans have bought their tkts as there will be no GA at the gate meaning u wont be able to scan into the ground....(standing room will be available) once all reserve seats in the public area have been sold....2,000 reserved seats remain in the Public Reserve.

dwaino

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 11:41:12 PM »
Mum and her fella making their way up from Tassie for this one. I bought her some tickets tonight and could only get some up in the nosebleeds. Games like these I'm glad to have finally coughed up the cash for a reserved seat membership. M55 represent.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 10:19:58 AM »
Hope that all tiger fans have bought their tkts as there will be no GA at the gate meaning u wont be able to scan into the ground....(standing room will be available) once all reserve seats in the public area have been sold....2,000 reserved seats remain in the Public Reserve.

No ga but there'll only be 84k. What about the 16k spare room. The mcg and afl are idiots.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 12:11:56 PM »
Melbourne Cricket Gd @MCG twitter:

"Standing room tickets now on sale for @Richmond_FC v @Essendon_FC at @MCG on Saturday night. @AFL"

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »

No ga but there'll only be 84k. What about the 16k spare room. The mcg and afl are idiots.

Mrakov AFL members area for big matches is pretty much always full and for this weeks dreamtime game its almost sold out a few hundred seats remain....MCC members on the other hand is another story for most matches, but from memory even MCC members areas are pretty full at dreamtime games.....

I think it'll go close to 90,000, how do we still get 10K less well people who buy seats and dont roll up for whatever reason, MCC could have at least 5K not rolling up and some annual reserve seat holders not rolling up, sick, wedding, holidays etc

Standing Room and Restricted view now on sale, so if u prefer to stand get in now...
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHM0913#.UZrkf6KArng

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 01:37:28 PM »
Last few hundred seats in the AFL reserve are up for sale to the general public for those who haven't been able to secure a seat get in now http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHM0913#.UZrrHaKArng

I did a dummy buy (see below) have since put these tkts back in the system...

EVENT INFORMATION
SEATING INFORMATION
DELIVERY METHOD
QUANTITY
PRICE
Sat 25 May 2013 7:50pm - Club Members & Public Reserve
Melbourne Cricket Ground
Yarra Park
Jolimont
Melbourne VIC 3002
Area: Great Southern Stand
Category: Reserved Seating
Section:
Q26
Row:
X

These tickets are currently the best available that match your request   
ezyTicket
2 x Adult
$72.00

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 01:45:58 PM »
Top deck shouldn't be a problem for me as I'm going with Tenzing Norgay. 

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 01:48:23 PM »
Have given my 2 spare seats to a couple of friends who have decided to come over from Perth for the game  :clapping :clapping

Comes in handy sometimes having extra m'ships with reserve seats  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)