Author Topic: Where are all the Apologists, the Numpties and the Supporters of Mediocrity?  (Read 1481 times)

Rampstar

i actually dislike threads like this. not because im one of those  apologists but because we all get things wrong and make mistakes,  i dont believe there is a need to rub peoples noses in it..  what a boring old place it would be if we all had the same opinion on things and we were all right all the time.
good on people for voicing there opinions right or wrong.

Claw you should know by now that most of my thread start ups are just taking the pee jobs. Dont take these things personally. We have all got stuff wrong over the years. Just do what I do now, just sit back have a laugh and enjoy your life.  :cheers

dwaino

Season is set up perfectly for a late run at the finals  :clapping

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Where are you? You all hiding? At least have the guts to come on the forum and own up to your own stupidity. Own up to the fact that you are supporting a rabble organisation that is taking the pee out of the supporters. Own up to the failure that you support. Own up to supporting a failed administration. Own up to supporting failed footballers. Own up to supporting Moneyball and the rest of the crap that this Administration feeds you. Just own up. At least have the guts to come on here and say your an apologist for failure. And own up to understanding that the Hardwick rebuild has been a Failure. Just like Wallaces, Just like Frawleys and all the rest.

:lol
stuff you, you stupid silly, and I'd say it straight to your face if you asked me the same stupid question
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Rampstar

Where are you? You all hiding? At least have the guts to come on the forum and own up to your own stupidity. Own up to the fact that you are supporting a rabble organisation that is taking the pee out of the supporters. Own up to the failure that you support. Own up to supporting a failed administration. Own up to supporting failed footballers. Own up to supporting Moneyball and the rest of the crap that this Administration feeds you. Just own up. At least have the guts to come on here and say your an apologist for failure. And own up to understanding that the Hardwick rebuild has been a Failure. Just like Wallaces, Just like Frawleys and all the rest.

stuff you, you stupid silly, and I'd say it straight to your face if you asked me the same stupid question

;D

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame

:lol :lol :lol