Author Topic: Where are all the Apologists, the Numpties and the Supporters of Mediocrity?  (Read 1486 times)

Rampstar

Where are you? You all hiding? At least have the guts to come on the forum and own up to your own stupidity. Own up to the fact that you are supporting a rabble organisation that is taking the pee out of the supporters. Own up to the failure that you support. Own up to supporting a failed administration. Own up to supporting failed footballers. Own up to supporting Moneyball and the rest of the crap that this Administration feeds you. Just own up. At least have the guts to come on here and say your an apologist for failure. And own up to understanding that the Hardwick rebuild has been a Failure. Just like Wallaces, Just like Frawleys and all the rest.

:lol

tony_montana

... Each week my therapy is to read the excuses from the same pinheads, hilarious
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:32:19 AM by one-eyed »

Rampstar

These people are an official Peanut Gallery. Going through life happy to be failures. Its just shocking. The least they could do is at least admit to being wrong and just getting real about our clubs situation. We're stuffed as a club.

Jackstar is back!!!

And where are all the posters who want to punch my head in
I love the Tiges but we have been a rabble since 2001
Fact !!

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Fact !!
2001????

I remember us being a rabble since '83 & it's been a debacle since the end of '95 & then there was the Walls era.  :facepalm
The cycle of Skata.
The club that keeps giving.

Hellenic Tiger

Fact !!

The Facts point to 1982 post half time of the GF Jack. :thumbsup

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop. ®©™

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
I remember after the Carlton final everyone had a go at me because I said we were on the path to nowhere. Looks like I was right ! Again !
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Just look at the sites list of members

Hellenic Tiger

I remember after the Carlton final everyone had a go at me because I said we were on the path to nowhere. Looks like I was right ! Again !

You we're right about the final but you also said we'll win a final this year.

Don't make me go back Phil. I remember the discussion. Stop adding herbs and spices.

Me and TM we're giving you grief then remember it very well. Tony even called you a class act ironically.

the claw

i actually dislike threads like this. not because im one of those  apologists but because we all get things wrong and make mistakes,  i dont believe there is a need to rub peoples noses in it..  what a boring old place it would be if we all had the same opinion on things and we were all right all the time.
good on people for voicing there opinions right or wrong.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
We have all been converted Ramps....we are all darksiders and doomsayers now. :thumbsup
Unleash the tornado

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
You were wrong.

We are on the path to shitness

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

You we're right about the final but you also said we'll win a final this year.

Don't make me go back Phil. I remember the discussion. Stop adding herbs and spices.

Me and TM we're giving you grief then remember it very well. Tony even called you a class act ironically.

Tony loves herbs and spices thats why he said that
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Jackstar is back!!!

Hey Dooks
Grow up
I am a passionate supporter
You .just hides besides a keyboard

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Relax men we have rolled out the Sherman, it should be apparent to all but the thickest