Author Topic: Bottom 4?  (Read 5922 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Bottom 4?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2017, 03:46:14 PM »
Forget pipe dreams of Fyfe & GWS kids....our primary target next year should still be Stevie J for a coaching role...nearly got him this year but he wanted to keep playing....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »
Private conversation and won't give up my source but comes from another club and is now at RFC.  We are way off the mark in comparison (training/skills) to the club he/she was at and expectations are low in 2017.  Not what I wanted to hear at all and hoping we can do better than expectations in 2017

Oh dear...

I am sorry but this is a load of BS.

I know for a fact (not just from media fluff pieces) that the coaches are generally pleased with the performances and training so far and are expecting improvement, maybe even a finals appearance.  They aren't expecting a flag, but the expectation is definitely not low like you described.

No, it's fact

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »
Private conversation and won't give up my source but comes from another club and is now at RFC.  We are way off the mark in comparison (training/skills) to the club he/she was at and expectations are low in 2017.  Not what I wanted to hear at all and hoping we can do better than expectations in 2017

Oh dear...

I am sorry but this is a load of BS.

I know for a fact (not just from media fluff pieces) that the coaches are generally pleased with the performances and training so far and are expecting improvement, maybe even a finals appearance.  They aren't expecting a flag, but the expectation is definitely not low like you described.

No, it's fact

Depends who you talk to i would think.