Author Topic: Bottom 4?  (Read 5940 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Bottom 4?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2017, 12:25:59 AM »
Top 4
Easy draw early should set the year up

Youve got to be kidding Jack

No I ain't
Win the first four games
Confidence is the key 🔑

As easy as that hey?

Yep
Who would of thought the dogs would win the flag this time last year?
No body
Most could see em coming at a rate of knots though.Yeah they probably jagged one before expectations.
We dont even look close and it wont be Prestia or Caddy who gets us anywhere near it, but a heavy reliance on a whole pile of kids dramatically improving.

All i know is there has to be change  and plenty of it what would the point be scraping into finals at best with the same useless pricks that have failed us for so long when it counts.
Trouble is so few are prepared once again to bite hard on the bullett and cop the pain that will come with playing as many kids as we can.
You never know by playing them we may get another 2013 scenario if not we get games into them and we go a long way to finding out which ones can play and which ones can't.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 05:25:57 PM »
Private conversation and won't give up my source but comes from another club and is now at RFC.  We are way off the mark in comparison (training/skills) to the club he/she was at and expectations are low in 2017.  Not what I wanted to hear at all and hoping we can do better than expectations in 2017

Oh dear...

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 05:30:44 PM »
Private conversation and won't give up my source but comes from another club and is now at RFC.  We are way off the mark in comparison (training/skills) to the club he/she was at and expectations are low in 2017.  Not what I wanted to hear at all and hoping we can do better than expectations in 2017

Oh dear...
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. A dose of reality is the only way we'll improve.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 05:43:13 PM »

Oh dear...
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. A dose of reality is the only way we'll improve.

no. Unfortunately y&b the only way to really improve is still sack this bum we have as coach and start again.

Balme, Prestia, Rance Dusty can only do so much. Caddy wont help this club much.

the club as a hole is a shambles lets be really honest. Who is our main sponsor and how much do we get from ME bank who ere still visible on possibly the busiest rod in Melbourne? :lol

get rid of dimwit and hold the hilary president of ours to account along with benny fail, and we might go somewhere. Until that happens its all smokes and mirrors.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 06:48:17 PM »

Oh dear...

This is not good news  :-\
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 09:55:40 PM »

Oh dear...
Was the club corangamatite?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 10:59:29 PM »
If we don't end up bottom four, something's wrong.
Caracella and Balmey.

strongandbold

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 11:56:20 PM »

Oh dear...

I am sorry but this is a load of BS.

I know for a fact (not just from media fluff pieces) that the coaches are generally pleased with the performances and training so far and are expecting improvement, maybe even a finals appearance.  They aren't expecting a flag, but the expectation is definitely not low like you described.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 12:07:08 AM »

Oh dear...

I am sorry but this is a load of BS.

I know for a fact (not just from media fluff pieces) that the coaches are generally pleased with the performances and training so far and are expecting improvement, maybe even a finals appearance.  They aren't expecting a flag, but the expectation is definitely not low like you described.
So maybe finals, is that with the hacks or is that playing as many kids as possible.
Reason i ask is one scenario will mean something that is sustainable and gives long term hope  and the other will mean more of the same old same old of moderate success and nothing sustainable.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2017, 10:59:32 AM »
Top 4
Easy draw early should set the year up

Youve got to be kidding Jack

No I ain't
Win the first four games
Confidence is the key 🔑

As easy as that hey?

Yep
Who would of thought the dogs would win the flag this time last year?
No body
Wrong. Two years ago a magpie supporter I know went to an end of season wrap up. The powers that be, said they were aiming for the 2017 flag and their main rivals would be GWS and the bulldogs. 100% True.
Mcguire said that on air as well.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2017, 12:03:31 PM »

Oh dear...

Not the info i have received and discussed the off season ;)

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »
Has anyone heard if we're changing game style?it was just too slow last year and it sucks the players confidence.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2017, 01:31:37 PM »

Oh dear...

Leppa?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2017, 01:53:54 PM »
Has anyone heard if we're changing game style?it was just too slow last year and it sucks the players confidence.

Yes we are :thumbsup

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2017, 03:12:45 PM »

Yes we are :thumbsup

It will be more, a backwards -diagonal running pattern this year although I've been told the coralling is still the foundation of the GP.
Caracella and Balmey.